Our valued sponsor

ChatBot Next Bubble in making ?

troubled soul

Pro Member
Aug 23, 2020
Visit site
ChatGPT created buzz around tech world...all are talking about this..
Google and Microsoft are in war time mode..
But somehow I believe It is Next bubble..
I do not why I think the whole Chabot concept is overrated....I am from IT background ...to create 100% accurate ChatBot is next to impossible,, Nich based ChatBOT with 100% accuracy is possible....but Master of all trade is quite impossible....
Honestly speaking I am not impressed with ChatGPT result...
What are your opinion ?

If you look carefully Google already have this type of capability to give the exact answer of some basic question?

ChatGPT created buzz around tech world...all are talking about this..
Google and Microsoft are in war time mode..
But somehow I believe It is Next bubble..
I do not why I think the whole Chabot concept is overrated....I am from IT background ...to create 100% accurate ChatBot is next to impossible,, Nich based ChatBOT with 100% accuracy is possible....but Master of all trade is quite impossible....
Honestly speaking I am not impressed with ChatGPT result...
What are your opinion ?

If you look carefully Google already have this type of capability to give the exact answer of some basic question?
If you are not impressed (especially in regards to how ChatGPT can write code) I am unsure if you have actually (properly) used it, given that it allowed me to bump my productivity quite a bit (more than I am willing to admit on such a forum ;) ).

Of course, you will need to check its output, but it is really good in my opinion.

If you are not impressed (especially in regards to how ChatGPT can write code) I am unsure if you have actually (properly) used it, given that it allowed me to bump my productivity quite a bit (more than I am willing to admit on such a forum ;) ).

Of course, you will need to check its output, but it is really good in my opinion.
Did AI write this post for you?

I've wondered if AI Bros use AI to write their cringe takes on AI.

Haha I mainly use it for code (PHP, javascript), and so far has been amazingly good at it.
1675935259146.png

This is ChatGPT's response btw ;)

Latest Threads