Our valued sponsor

Cheap apartments in Dubai?

If you don't need to go to Dubai every day, you can rent nice apartments cheaply in Sharjah or Ajman, and in good areas.
And if you venture even further, like Fujairah, you can find really good stuff even cheaper, but you'd be bored to death if you don't bring your girlfriend or wife with you.

If you're looking to get a lease agreement in the UAE for tax residency purposes, look into the emirate of Ajman. Possible to get an apartment there for 8-10k AED yearly rent that comes with a Tasdeeq (Ejari version of Ajman) that in turn can be used to apply for the tax residency certificate.

Yeah I've been looking at Ajman, but no one really talks about it and it's suspiciously cheap over there. Ajman Media City Free Zone's website has been down for a while now. Looks like it's not a very desirable place for probably a very good reason.

Last edited:
Yeah I've been looking at Ajman, but no one really talks about it and it's suspiciously cheap over there. Ajman Media City Free Zone has been down for a while now. Looks like it's not a very desirable place for probably a very good reason.
AMC works just fine. One of my clients is down there completing his biometrics today. Cheap but decent.

Every society has good and bad side......Yes Dubai is super safe but some area are not safe as Downtown or Palm.....You have to take care of yourself....

Come on...lol...these are Nigerian cultists attacking rivals. Your unlikely to be attacked over there although crime does happen. I mean 15 Nigerian dudes are not gonna pile into your apartment armed with machetes eek¤%&.

• Haha
Reactions: khinkali
I heard that Nigerian thing but all of them were arrested in 24 hours and probably they're still in jail and waiting or hoping for deportation.

You can rent a shitty dark place without air for 20K aed annually. If you want to rent a place for 20K AED then Dubai is not the right place for your business. You can rent a nice 2+1 for 20K AED per month and this will be a standard and old property not something fancy.

There is literally no dangerous area in Dubai because Dubai police has no tolerance for crime. You can wear a Rolex and walk peacefully even in Deira.

If you already have a company in Dubai and just need a proper address, it's probably the best idea to rent something in Sharjah as it's near by and prices are lot cheaper.
If you actually want to live there then you'll need to spend bit more and to get something decent and that will probably cost you at least AED 40-50k/year.

Latest Threads