Cheap Company Formation

nansunn

Jun 6, 2020
Visit site
Hello Guys

Good afternoon all.
Please I am looking for a cheap company formation

I live in Sweden

I have UK LTD company already that I ordered online last year. Though I don't like it much as I have limited access to bank opening with it

I want to pay for a new one though I don't have much budget at the moment

So I am looking for a cheap country where I can get a company. I will need one that will not give me problem with bank account opening

Pls I will need advice on any you can suggest and the price if you know

Thanks

Chi

Form for example a KB in Sweden and open a bank account in Sweden, and/or some EMI like Revolut, Wise, or Intergiro. No capital requirement, just some papers to fill in.

It doesn't sound like a foreign company is the right move in your case. It's not something that makes sense if you're on a tight budget.
Hello
Thank you very much
Yes this is an option i am also considering. Though for some reasons don't want to have the company in Sweden

I use to hear about Hong Kong, Cyprus, Malta, Seychelles etc.

Wanted to know how much they cost before I make a final decision

Thanks
Dear

Chi

I use to hear about Hong Kong, Cyprus, Malta, Seychelles etc.
Except for Seychelles, these all usually cost at least 1,000 EUR/USD to form; often several thousand. You can find Seychelles for a few hundred.

Banking is very, very difficult. If you thought UK was hard, that's nothing compared to a Seychelles company.

Reactions: BeyondBorders
Why on earth are you looking for forming a new company a all ? What is it you don't like with your UK LTD ? Do you really think it looks better you sitting in Sweden and run a Seychelles, Cyprus, Malta, Hong Kong company?

What is the purpose of registering a new company at all?

If you don't have the money to form a company what do you need a company for? Did they fired you at Mc Donald's ?

Reactions: Error404
Hello Guys

Good afternoon all.
Please I am looking for a cheap company formation

I live in Sweden

I have UK LTD company already that I ordered online last year. Though I don't like it much as I have limited access to bank opening with it

I want to pay for a new one though I don't have much budget at the moment

So I am looking for a cheap country where I can get a company. I will need one that will not give me problem with bank account opening

Pls I will need advice on any you can suggest and the price if you know

Thanks

Chi
The two options are - EMI with EUR bank account which you can use it for your payments of to register a company in cheap EU region and to open regularly EUR bank account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Previous answers are correct. Its incredibly difficult to open a bank account for an offshore company these days. Not impossible, but extremely difficult. No CSP will want to vouch for you before their network unless you are talking serious amounts of money. As has been mentioned, you may want to use some EMIs. It is hard to pitch any solutions in your case because you haven't stated any goals for your company. What exactly do you need it for? Unless you have clear business objectives, venturing into offshore may not be the right move... Offshore structures require a comprehensive approach to work... Why are you trying to set up the company?

I think the backs are mainly afraid of companies from cheap countries. It you have a Swiss company that requires 20k capital, most banks are more open.

Honestly, UK companies are widely accepted by banks. If you cannot manage that, I would recommend you to look for mainland Europe companies that cost more.

Reactions: uplana