Our valued sponsor

Cheapest Company formation for dating affiliate site

georgehotze

Oct 20, 2018
Visit site
Hello. We have dating affiliate site. We want a cheap company to be in our policies. The company will not make any trade or need any accounts for banking at all. It will just used to appear in our websites policies. The director/shareholder we do not want to be visible on public records as the nature is dating sites adult. What do you recommend as the cheapest option?

Hello. We have dating affiliate site. We want a cheap company to be in our policies. The company will not make any trade or need any accounts for banking at all. It will just used to appear in our websites policies. The director/shareholder we do not want to be visible on public records as the nature is dating sites adult. What do you recommend as the cheapest option?

You can either go with US company or UK. I would choose the UK LTD if there are no triggers with your business model.

I think the best option so far is Going for offshore companies in Seychelles, BVI or going for dark companies may be the appropriate choice. By the way i am also launching my adult dating site and i need affiliate program for boosting my traffic, could we get in touch?

Latest Threads