Our valued sponsor

Cheapest company with bank account and apostiled documents?

Forget point 2 there is no fast and easy bank account opening any longer. It's all slow and complicated when it comes to real banks. You want to look into EMI's like Mister Tango, Revolut and what else reliable there may be out there.

For company you can use a Seychelles company, it's fast, easy and cheap. Just make sure the EMI of your choice support this country.

Reactions: totlori9
Since you are close to Serbia you can try opening an account for a Seychelles company there. The problem is even in the few banks where they say they are willing to open an account for a Seychelles company their system throws a red flag when they arrive at the name of the UBO of the company. There are actually not that many company incorporators in the Seychelles and all their companies have them listed as UBOs worldwide. So it didn't take long for their names to end up on bank blacklists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget point 2 there is no fast and easy bank account opening any longer. It's all slow and complicated when it comes to real banks. You want to look into EMI's like Mister Tango, Revolut and what else reliable there may be out there.

For company you can use a Seychelles company, it's fast, easy and cheap. Just make sure the EMI of your choice support this country.

Most of the EMIs seems to work with personal accounts and from the several that work with companies I think most if not all of them need the company to be EU.

If you know an exception, please do share.

MisterTango seems to be recommend a lot, however is it reliable? Don't they freeze accounts a lot?

So go with a Belize company it's not much more expensive!
Ok, what are the advantages?

the cheapest option is Belize/Seychelles + MisterTango account
also, you may try Caye Bank in Belize

How much is the normal cost and can you recommend someone to do it.

They don't freeze accounts unless you play games with them which I think a lot of people from here are doing. That's why they get freezed accounts and come here to winefin4774"

They have been good for me for this entire year.

Anyway OP where did you find your brutal cheap solution? ange¤%&

Has anyone opened COMPANY account with mistertango or any other EMI for company outside of EU?

What is the normal cost of Belize/Saychelle company with all apostilled docs needs for opening bank/EMI account?
Recommendations for service that can do that for me? (opening the company)

Well I'm the owner of two companies with mister tango business account! You need all incorporation documents for your company, you need to provide them with KYC documents, business profile and CV so you need to provide a business description and that's it. I had to provide a reference letter from my bank to shut their mouth, works.

You may Google for service providers or simply check signature on the forum users posts.

Well I'm the owner of two companies with mister tango business account! You need all incorporation documents for your company, you need to provide them with KYC documents, business profile and CV so you need to provide a business description and that's it. I had to provide a reference letter from my bank to shut their mouth, works.

You may Google for service providers or simply check signature on the forum users posts.

Sorry for being so invasive, but are those companies non-EU?
I'm asking because last time I emailed some of those EMIs, they all wanted the company to be EU based to even consider it.

Also showing reference letter from a bank account for that company won't be possible in my case, since it wont have bank account. Or one for your personal account works as well?

Do they look into the business? Like site or whatever, what they do to check it's a real business?

Latest Threads