Our valued sponsor

Cheapest crypto exchange service?

ImKing

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
May 29, 2015
Visit site
I consider trading cryptos, means I buy/sell only within the crypto market not to fiat.

What would be the cheapest way to exchange between all cryptos if you would do that every 5 to 10 minutes during a day?

I would need something as easy to use as some of the below platforms:

Are there any other, cheaper or better?

I don't day trade crypto but if I did I would use Uniswap (decentralized, no KYC) and Binance where there is the most coins and more importantly the most trading volume. careful though, most of those altcoins are a total scam and manipulated like mad.
I don't think at all exodus or atomic wallet are a good trading platform. They are good wallet to use but not a good exchange for day trading.

Reactions: lory
They love to limit such accounts and they don't refund any money. You need to do KYC when they force you to do so and they will not give you a refund or whatever you want from them. I'd avoid Chinese exchanges. This clearly includes Binance.
sounds like you have had some bad experience.

What would you suggest as an alternative for people not into it yet?

They love to limit such accounts and they don't refund any money. You need to do KYC when they force you to do so and they will not give you a refund or whatever you want from them. I'd avoid Chinese exchanges. This clearly includes Binance.
Well obviously if you are anonymous you have zero legal recourse and if your account is flagged for suspicious activity or whatever you are fucked until you do KYC and provide proof of funds, who would expect anything else?
Now if you stay under the radar you will be fine ...

Binance is absolutely legit, as much as Kraken or Coinbase, they have a perfect track record so far and are innovating and building like mad.

Well obviously if you are anonymous you have zero legal recourse and if your account is flagged for suspicious activity or whatever you are fucked until you do KYC and provide proof of funds, who would expect anything else?
Now if you stay under the radar you will be fine ...

Binance is absolutely legit, as much as Kraken or Coinbase, they have a perfect track record so far and are innovating and building like mad.
Suspicious activity? Deposit ZCash with a z-address or Monero and you'll be flagged. Just saying. Lots of other exchanges are sending you back money. Kraken does this. Why not Binance? They're just following their own rules as always. Didn't they try to make a bitcoin rollback? Binance Considered Pushing for Bitcoin 'Rollback' Following $40 Million Hack - CoinDesk

Binance is sketchy as f**k. Stay away from them.

Reactions: Plavivoz and AMD
making a deposit using privacy coins on a centralized exchange using an anonymous account is the very definition of suspicious, are you kidding ?
Off course they will hold your fund how could you expect anything else ???
kind of proves my point about Binance being legit really. They will catch you if you abuse the system.

Exchange your privacy coins for anything else before sending to binance and you will be fine without KYC.

Reactions: MiddleEuroAsia

Latest Threads