Our valued sponsor

Cheapest option to accept credit card payment & Paypal

derbydhruv

Jul 9, 2017
Visit site
hi,

i live in UAE and want to start online eCommerce website. i can form company here but it costs around 8000$ yearly. business is low volume and no intention to evade taxation. Want to give a try and dont want to invest huge money for a test concept. i want users to pay through paypal if they like service and volume increases we will have proper office in one of the free zones here. Any low cost suggestion with minimal hassel of taxation. I read some time back UK PPC or US LLC can be good option but as i am not in position to travel or know how the paperwork and tax filling will works. Requirement paypal payment processing & outward remittance with minimal paperwork and cost.

Any advice will be helpful.

Plenty of info on the forum for what you're after. Seychelles, Belize etc. It's fast & easy setup, cheap & has almost no ongoing requirements for accounting, record keeping etc. I believe Paypal is accepted by most jurisdictions though it isn't always the cheapest option. Simple way to get started and test the idea though.

Reactions: derbydhruv
Plenty of info on the forum for what you're after. Seychelles, Belize etc. It's fast & easy setup, cheap & has almost no ongoing requirements for accounting, record keeping etc. I believe Paypal is accepted by most jurisdictions though it isn't always the cheapest option. Simple way to get started and test the idea though.

Thanks, sure i have read few but was inconclusive as some people had issues. Most of threads i read, people wanted to maintain privacy and for me the requirement was only cost saving. I will read more about Seychelles and Belize. Thanks again. Any more pointers will be really helpful.

Thanks, sure i have read few but was inconclusive as some people had issues. Most of threads i read, people wanted to maintain privacy and for me the requirement was only cost saving. I will read more about Seychelles and Belize. Thanks again. Any more pointers will be really helpful.
Those jurisdictions mentioned make it a pretty easy setup. Just go with a reputable company and they'll take care of everything. If your only concern is cost, you wont want to complicate things or add unnecessary expenses with things like nominees or complex structures.

Just double check that info I gave you regarding Paypal first. I don't use it so make sure it works for your jurisdiction before you go through with incorporation. Also if you have a preferred bank or jurisdiction to bank in, check they accept your chosen jurisdiction and business activity first too.

Latest Threads