Our valued sponsor

Cheapest Way: Offshore Company+Same Country Bank Account+Paypal

And how would you use the dark docs to open the bank account? don't they check IDs in the database?
Trust me that's not a problem at all!

you could get along with wallets and use a middleman to receive the wire transfers, but be careful about money laundering laws and only use trusted people.
I agree, but there is no need for that actually if you use the "dark docs"

Quoted from a Quora user, it seems that "Apparently, none of the banks that are off shore or are located in jurisdictions which don't charge taxes on foreign-sourced income support PayPal. I want to live in a non supported country and make money by selling stuff on eBay, what do I do?".
You are totally right and you won't find anything that will work for you unless you go through a complicated process. After the introduction of the CRS in Europe and most other parts of the world it's impossible with simple setups :(

Reactions: hiju
the last few threads I have found about this say NO you will have to visit the country!
We need spme first hand information about that. I will try to get in touch with some of the service providers of Irish company formation, maybe I can get some information out of them that I can post here ;)

Reactions: bonox
I have been in touch with some service providers of Irish corps. all of them told me it is not possible to open an account in Ireland remote. When I try to contact the banks they either don't reply or they refuse to open an account without lot's of documents and personal visit. My conclusion, it is not possible unless you may know a service provider that already has a relationship with a bank there!

If company don't need to be in the same country as the persona that own the company it would be easy to register a company somewhere onshore for instant in the UK. I know that it's not offshore but it's still possible to move money around and let it disappear before they understand what is going on.

Latest Threads