Our valued sponsor

checking on cyprus formation company - Meridian trust

adrianseto8

Apr 18, 2018
Visit site
Hi All

anyone ever heard of this formation company before? also is it normal for the servicepayment the following company requested bank transfer or western union instead of credit card?

Vasiliki Petrou
Lawyer
Meridian Trust
22, Leoforos Makariou III,
Makaria Center, 4th Floor, Office Number 403,
Larnaca 6016 – Cyprus
P.O. Box 40451
Tel:+357 24 812050, Fax:+357 24 812051

or

Antonis Kyriacou
Advocate - Legal Consultant & Insolvency Practitioner
42E, Arch. Makarios III Avenue • Matina Building • 3rd Floor • Office 303 • 1065 Nicosia • Cyprus
Telephone: +357 22 321056 Fax: +357 22 321054

i dont think i am allowed to post the link to their company here, but any input are appreciated

thank you much in advance

Reactions: negon
Seems to be a valid law firm.

Hi All

anyone ever heard of this formation company before? also is it normal for the servicepayment the following company requested bank transfer or western union instead of credit card?

Vasiliki Petrou
Lawyer
Meridian Trust
22, Leoforos Makariou III,
Makaria Center, 4th Floor, Office Number 403,
Larnaca 6016 – Cyprus
P.O. Box 40451
Tel:+357 24 812050, Fax:+357 24 812051

or

Antonis Kyriacou
Advocate - Legal Consultant & Insolvency Practitioner
42E, Arch. Makarios III Avenue • Matina Building • 3rd Floor • Office 303 • 1065 Nicosia • Cyprus
Telephone: +357 22 321056 Fax: +357 22 321054

i dont think i am allowed to post the link to their company here, but any input are appreciated

thank you much in advance

hey, do share your experience here. I am also planning to have a company registered in cyprus along with the bank account. So, share your experience.

Hey Guys,

We have an online business, and in our country, PayPal is not allowed!
So we are planning to open an LLC in Cyprus for Non-Residant, and have a Bank account and Link PayPal to it.

Where the LLC In Cyprus will Purchase from our Local Company and Sells to the End Consumer.

1st Question:
Would the Above Setup Work good with PayPal? Or PayPal would make a trouble for us?

2nd Question:
Did anyone here already worked with
Www.Opencompanycyprus.com
They have another name (Bridgewest Corporate Management LTD)

They have been replying to our Emails, and Calls in the last few days! And they agreed to receive a PayPal Payment to register the Company (Which Seems for us Safier than Paying via Credit Card)

Do you suggest Visiting them Personally?

3rd Question:
What about the Shareholder?
Is it Risky if they Provide a Shareholder from their side? If yes, what are the Risks?

4th Question:
They said Cyprus has 12.5% Corporate Tax and 0% Dividend Tax
So this means that 12.5% will be applicable only on the NET Profit Right?

I would appreciate a Detailed Feedback from anyone who have an experience with the above!

Thanks in advance!

Maher

Hi,
Probably you don't need anymore answers but I post for sharing my recent experience to all.

2 - had lots of exchanges by mail with us, then a consulting session about my Cyprus company formation. Very professionnal by mail, detailed answers, some documents and so one but once got meeting I was disappointed.
Advices very poor and fast, new advice on a Cyprus but with a new element : Belize company in addition for lowing the 12,5% corp tax rate to 4%... (was not longer aligned with my need of deliver services to my European customers for ERP consulting).

To sum up, i felt a really difference between mail discuss and written meeting.
Compared to Flag Theory where they were very professionnal by mail and during written meeting (trend to advise a Malta subs + Cy holding for my needs, I found this structure more correct for my needs compared to a Cy + Belize comp for my European customers).

When work with Eu customers, try to avoid exotic compagnies is better I think.
According to me, Cy and Malta is more suitable, than Belize.

Sure, it's my personnal feeling but it's a feedback

I would not go for any Maltese structure. I would go for Cyprus company in combination with belize offshore. You do all your business with your european clients with cyprus company. When you have to much income in the cypriot company you pay some additional costs to belize company for " consulting, IT services, accounting, etc". This is much easier and straight forward. I would not touch any maltese structure as I heard the tax department and 6/7 tax back system is messy and takes long time to wait. Also kind of expensive...

I would not go for any Maltese structure. I would go for Cyprus company in combination with belize offshore. You do all your business with your european clients with cyprus company. When you have to much income in the cypriot company you pay some additional costs to belize company for " consulting, IT services, accounting, etc". This is much easier and straight forward. I would not touch any maltese structure as I heard the tax department and 6/7 tax back system is messy and takes long time to wait. Also kind of expensive...

Thanks for feedback dlttrading about Belize.
According to me, Belize was not an option regarding french tax authorities but I gonna search more on this option.

But I'm asking about the legal side to make some kind consulting, accounting invoices from Belize to Cyprus comp.

In addition, getting a belize structure being french i think it could be a source of harrassment by french tax authorities.

I will do another post for all theses points.
Before, gonna get some infos on Mentor group.

Hello VSR,

as I see you want to stay in france ? Or do you want to settle in Cyprus and become cypriot tax resident?

In the end the french tax authority will not see that you run a belize company to write bills to the cypriot company. How should they find this out ?

The accounting and annual tax declaration of the cypriot company is done in Cyprus so why should the frensh see , that the cypriot company is paying bills to an other (foreign) company .

In Order to make your structure perfect you need to have substance in Cyprus.
I would recommend a local CEO (not a lawyer) and one secretary, rented office, salary payments to local stuff.

Last edited:
Hi dlttrading,
Yes stay in France for the moment, we'll see later.

I would declare each compagny, Belize incl., in order to avoid some troubles in the future in case of I don't know why.
I just don't want take time to a mount a not-strong structure.

I'm not an expert,actually, for accounting, tax return composition so I thought they could contain some transactions (invoices) to Belize company, the same in bookeeping.
So, I don't know if Cypriot bookeeping containing some Belize transactions is a problem in case of audit or not.

Yes, I'm aware for the substance thanks.
No need anonymity but something strong for my professionnal job.
I would take virtual or "physical" office by famous offshore compagnies, with local directors and so one but after I read the awesome thread on EU Citizens im looking for something more real (local office, hire director and accountant as you write for a perfect structure).
I'm stil looking for a reliable agency for this.
I passed most of thread in review from the third Cyprus forum (comp, bank account, and tax).
I think i'll find my last answers in the Mentor group.

So, finally maybe the Belize structure proposed by ER teams could word but not for their virtual office package, neither "local" director with a thousand wage by year.

Many thanks

I used Meridian years ago for the purchase of a shelf company. Fast and easy, even got my keyfob for my 2FA bank access quickly. Used that offshore corp for SWIFT transfers globally.

Checking them out for a new corp, will update this thread.

Latest Threads