Our valued sponsor

Choice Bank of Belize faces liquidity problems

I filled out claim 2, and aside from one questions I am seeking clarification on I have it filled out completely and correctly.

Claim 4 looks similar and it doesn't have the assignment question so I can probably help you with it. What part of claim 4 are you confused on?

What did you answer here-> Please state the name of the entity which issued your card
Identification type/number is ID/passport?
Account Balance, did you write your virtual balance here?

If u click on general instructions -claim forms on their website bellow says
"Documents are to be authenticated/ notarized. Do not send original documents."
So i guess that is what we have to do . And yes all prepaid cards has been issued by Choice Bank LTD

The thing is that in the US you can't make print or copy of notarized document . You must send originals . And how you send original document via email lmo i guess in their country is different and they just love to have it stamped :D

I filled out claim 2, and aside from one questions I am seeking clarification on I have it filled out completely and correctly.

Claim 4 looks similar and it doesn't have the assignment question so I can probably help you with it. What part of claim 4 are you confused on?

Everything except my name and surname LOL. I’m scared if I fill it not correct I will have to do it again so I would like anyone to help me with it

Do we need to notarize everything? Even passport scan? I'm printing everything out, even 18 emails
between Melonie Silva (Choice Bank credit analyst) and me to prove I have money in my virtual balance, which in the end they didn't wire.

Hello guys. My english is not so good so i need some help about fill the claim.
1. I am a prepaid card customer, so in account type i must fill " prepaid card" ??
2. Also, i dont really know what i must fill at " Date of Account Balance (most recent)"...can you explain more better please? ...maybe an example too.
3. After i fill the claim form by hand, it`s enought to take a picture of it and send it by email....Thank you and i am waiting an aswer.

Hello guys. My english is not so good so i need some help about fill the claim.
1. I am a prepaid card customer, so in account type i must fill " prepaid card" ??
2. Also, i dont really know what i must fill at " Date of Account Balance (most recent)"...can you explain more better please? ...maybe an example too.
3. After i fill the claim form by hand, it`s enought to take a picture of it and send it by email....Thank you and i am waiting an aswer.

1. yes, Firstchoice Pay prepaid card
2. the date you printed the account balance to send them, that is what I filled, but I had the same question
3. Take a photo and attach it on the email with all the documents...

but someone had notarized all the documents or is enoughf just my passport ?? I made claim form n.2 , choisebank never answer me about questions ... it's all so complicated .. thanks for the help

In my country the Notary told me I can notarize the passport, ID, and specific documents the laws here need it, but not the forms filled, emails, copy of the balance and transactions, they don't do it here, maybe in other country yes, but if you go and ask that to the Notary he/she will tell you. When I went to the Notary I was confused too, I didn't know wich documents I had to notarize

Hi Guys,

I just checked the Claim Forms 4 for prepaid card owners but the form do not include any field with our bank details. Where they will send the money without this information? I sent an e-mail to the liquiditor 1 week ago, but they haven t replied to me yet.

Looking foward to your opinions...

Latest Threads