Our valued sponsor

Choice Bank of Belize faces liquidity problems

Firstchoicepay washed their filtfy hands!

They don't give a f**k even if you die cuz you can't pay your debts...
Does anybody else here want to pursue legal action and particularly the Liar Ad Kees at Choice bank? That piece of trash deserves to be in prison and worse. There is a special place in hell waiting for that poor excuse of a human. How is he breathing still?

this is a hell of a thread and mess. I hope you guys with big money in there will get just a portion out of it.

Hi everyone.
Filing a Claim Form 4 - Unsecured Prepaid Cardholder. Would anybody know what

Account Type
Account Name
Date Account Balance (most recent)

under Prepaid Card section stand for? Or where can I find that info?

I understand what the words mean, but I'm not sure what kind of information they refer to. Online support of Choice Bank redirected me to the Liquidator with that question, even provided his e-mail, but so far no answer from Mr. Flowers administration. Didn't find any clarification about the matter on the FAQ of the Liquidator website either.

Highly appreciate the help.

And another thing I seek clarification on.
the FAQ on the Liquidator site says that Claim Form and supporting documents can be sent over e-mail, so my question is: do I need to notarize (if so - how I do that?..) scans? I understand that I need to print out Claim Form, sign it, then scan the signed form and send it to them, but do I have to print out the scan of my passport, then notarized it and scan again the notarized version? Wouldn't it be an overkill? Because if I wanted to alter the original scan then I could do it to the notarized scan as well. Same goes to the PDF of my account balance the FCP sent me on my request.
So the way I see it: I need to download the Claim Form, fill it, print it out so I can sign it, then scan the signed Claim Form and send this scan to the provided e-mail along with a scan of my passport and the original PDF of my account balance I got from the FCP support.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Lubomir that's what I plan to do too, I jut got my passport scan notarized, but I don't know if I need to translate that document (it's in my language+cyrillic) it basically says it's an identical copy of original and that I paid some fee to get it...and there is a stamp.

No response for me either . In US u can't send copy or notarized document so i fill out the form and send it electronically first with my other supportive docs as well and then I send the same copy of all documents via regular mail but notarized only passport,proff for some stuff, amount owed and the form. I also send them an email to let them know they should receive stuff from me via regular mail as well but have no response yet. This stinks so bad and I'm still shaking my head how obviously and publicly people steal your money and walking away with it like nothing happened................

No response for me either . In US u can't send copy or notarized document so i fill out the form and send it electronically first with my other supportive docs as well and then I send the same copy of all documents via regular mail but notarized only passport,proff for some stuff, amount owed and the form. I also send them an email to let them know they should receive stuff from me via regular mail as well but have no response yet. This stinks so bad and I'm still shaking my head how obviously and publicly people steal your money and walking away with it like nothing happened................
I want to go after all the board members criminal especially that Liar Ad Kees. The Board members stole our money and stalled and lied to all of us depositors. Lets not let these bastards get away with it.

Latest Threads