Our valued sponsor

Choice Bank of Belize faces liquidity problems

I am being mean now but wtf.
You called them, they must have told you to call Choice. If you called Choice you knew that it was in liquidation and gave you the link.You must have called Central Bank as well...so make me understand...you cared or not??
Read the damn topic, it is filled with everything you need. Read 5 posts above!!!
Meanwhile we stayed up each night till 4 am calling and having the worst 6 months ever.
You don t have any excuse, more money for us who were living in hell . I personally stopped helping people that don t give a ****.
When you don t even read the whole page here(not the entire topic) you expect help? And your still waiting for it 12 h later after your post, when you know you are late.Sleep on it, i just find it hillarious and an offence to all of us.

Reactions: Martin Everson
I am being mean now but wtf.
You called them, they must have told you to call Choice. If you called Choice you knew that it was in liquidation and gave you the link.You must have called Central Bank as well...so make me understand...you cared or not??
Read the damn topic, it is filled with everything you need. Read 5 posts above!!!
Meanwhile we stayed up each night till 4 am calling and having the worst 6 months ever.
You don t have any excuse, more money for us who were living in hell . I personally stopped helping people that don t give a ****.
When you don t even read the whole page here(not the entire topic) you expect help? And your still waiting for it 12 h later after your post, when you know you are late.Sleep on it, i just find it hillarious and an offence to all of us.
Yes Axe, you have right, you are mean. Idk what is not clear for you . All summer I called them and gave 1000 mails, they didnt answear at nothing. I got NO damn s**t about claims . Only answears was from Fcp, who told me to wait and choice will fix that. 2 days ago,exactly on 29 Oct,I got a mail from them where is said about claims. And I read all,dont worry, that not mean I found out answear .
And how that is offence to all? I think u overreacting and you need chill a bit.
I have alot problems too, and I need my money back, you have no ideea,but I dont revenge on ppl.
If my money will make you happy and better human, hope bank will gave you to you.
Sorry if I offence someone,because I was daring asking help.

Fcp sent all to Choice and Choice sent all to the liquidation. Even Central was providing the link.
If you called Choice , the number Choice has on the website is the number for the liquidation team.
It is an offence because we called daily, even multiple times a day and because on the same page you wrote ,there was a mesage about what claim the majority needs.
Even if you hadn t read it, after a day you are still expecting for help. Why didn t you call the liquidation team for help?
You are still here ,arguing with me.
I feel sorry for you but i am more sorry for my sleepless nights , the stress we all got and not working for 3 months.

Axe, im not arguing with you, u start replay to me not cool messages.
Idk how many times I need to tell you this. NO ONE ANSWER AT PHONE EVEEER, and same with mails. And about stress....I have thousand of dolars there, so dont tell me what stress is ,when is about that choice bank problem.
If you DONT WANT HELP ME( beacuse u dont, is not u cant), better not replay and make others be against me.

Done! I m sorry, i should have ignored her.
Did anyone receive any emails after the deadline asking for furher documentation?
I had to redo and sent again 3 days before the deadline. They told me that it is possible to ask for more. Let s hope this is it.

I just go the confirmation that they received documents , after 2 weeks i asked if documents are ok and i got exactly same reply . deadline was on 29 and still no email . seems like there are just maximum 2 guys checking thousands of email . hahahaha . this is so fucked up situation. i m fed up .
Anyone got an email after deadline ?

Huh? Why arguing with me?
You said earlier that we should call them and that you need an option for that.
I just replied on how to unlock the calls. "WE" meant have the others call for you, now i get it by your reaction:))) Romanians...
"we should call them i think . from my country i have no idea how i can call but i must find an option"

You don t have to call as often as other .
BUT
When you told me that you never called, that you coudn t and that you needed an option i said ok. When i gave you an option and you got angry on me (although you were complainig about it) means you keep looking for excuses and that you were never going to call anyway:)))
I am sorry i am being such a bitch but this is messing with my values and morals.
I never encountered such a low quality of people as now, with some exceptions. Not all people working in adult are like this.

Not sure if everyone is aware but the liquidator has a listing of assets that is available for viewing at the Choice offices in Belize. The liquidator will not send out the info but it is available for viewing at the office. Anyone heard from someone that's been to Choice and viewed the documents? I'm sure with all the lawyers involved - this information is widely available. At least we'd know whether there's anything left worth worrying about.

Latest Threads