Our valued sponsor

Choice Bank of Belize faces liquidity problems

Nothing....I ll call tomorrow to ask again if the percentage will be included in the email. On their website is says they will announce only if your claim is accepted in full.
I wanna know how much to expect. I m tired of this s**t, living with this stress. Want to make peace with it.
It feels that they are doing it on purpose, so people wont go crazy.

This is the email:

Dear Sir/ Madam

Notice by Liquidator of Allowance of Claim as Valid

We have evaluated your claim against Choice Bank in respect of sums totaling $USDxxxxxx which you sought to prove in the liquidation of the bank.

The Liquidator has allowed your claim in full.

Please appreciate that the amount of your claim allowed is not necessarily the amount that will be paid to you. The amount to be paid will depend on several factors including, but not limited to, total number of claims determined as valid, amounts realized from assets, sum collected or paid as resolution of existing lawsuits.

As you are an xxxxxxxxx, your claim will be given the priority stipulated by law (Section 116(2) of the Domestic Banks and Financial Institutions Act, a copy of which appears on our website, www.choicebanklimitedinliquidation.com), and you will be paid accordingly.

We will be advising you by email, as well as by our website, on information about payment.

Yours faithfully,

Cedric Flowers

Liquidator, for and on behalf of Choice Bank Limited

Yrsterday i was on the phone with them and asked 5 times clearly. Will the email contain the amount we are going to be paid??? Not whether the claim is accepted in full or not. Was very specific about the difference. And she said it will contain both. Now i see this. ASSHOLES AND LIARS!!!!!!!! THIS MEANS WAR

Have you received their email? I have not received it yet

Yrsterday i was on the phone with them and asked 5 times clearly. Will the email contain the amount we are going to be paid??? Not whether the claim is accepted in full or not. Was very specific about the difference. And she said it will contain both. Now i see this. ASSHOLES AND LIARS!!!!!!!! THIS MEANS WAR

Can i ask you Rod in what category are you? Insecured creditor? What claim form you sent? This is bulls**t and it s messing with my head. I have all the recordings when they say that these emails will also have the percent we are going to be paid.

Some of us are favoured, thats why there are different types of creditors.
Now i realise that they will never give us a percent. It will be just the partial distrubution in march.
Cant wait to call on monday and send them the recording.
For this i will make a complaint. You can t spread false statements. The person answering the phone is the representant of the liquidator. If she says something i trust her. Maybe by miracle we will get a percent in the emails but i doubt it.

I ve been waiting for that information for a whole year. You cant say that it will be revealed on the 29th of january then drop me an email like robs.Say you dont know, say you cant say, say you dont have any money but don t lie, giving me hopes.

Called again and guess what? We re not getting it:)))). After more than 10 calls . When i said i have recordings she said it was a missunderstanding:))))
Give me a f*g break!!!!
Thats the general email people and thats it.

Latest Threads