Our valued sponsor

Choice Bank of Belize faces liquidity problems

Just a few people didn t declare their revenues to the financial institutions.I have no such problem.How are you going to trial if it ends up to this? Hopefully it won t.
It 's been a week already and we haven't made a decision yet.Who goes with the lawyer above and who has other option?
The real estate and tourist companies don;t give a f8ck about us.Would you? Promotion is one thing,real life is another. As long as the Central bank stays still,there isn t much we can do.

The real estate and tourist companies don;t give a f8ck about us.Would you? Promotion is one thing,real life is another. As long as the Central bank stays still,there isn t much we can do.

That's exactly my point. They don't care about you and me. They care about themselves. If they think this situation is hurting themselves, then they will act and pressure the central bank to solve the choice bank problem.

I m sorry but that is a long stretch to asume that they are influenced in any way. Isn t a big scandal so far.Each with their own business. What they promote is different to what it is.Everyone knows that.
So...asking again.Anyone took any decision so far?

Today it has passed a month since this FirstChoicePay/Choice Bank problem came up, since now we don`t know nothing for sure... only that we will receive the money by Wire Transfer, but when? nobody knows.
Does any of you have any other updates? have you contacted the FirstChoicePay support or Choice Bank representatives lately? have you talked to a lawyer ?

I talked to the lawyer above a week ago.
I waited a week to get a final answer from Choice Bank and didn t get it.
My only option is using the law to protect myself.
We all waited, i think we all need someone to make the first step:))
Send me a private mesage to stay in touch pls.

I talked to the lawyer above a week ago.
I waited a week to get a final answer from Choice Bank and didn t get it.
My only option is using the law to protect myself.
We all waited, i think we all need someone to make the first step:))
Send me a private mesage to stay in touch pls.
I'm in too , don't know how to send a private message but I'm tired of waiting, got about 13K in there

Please, everybody send an email to the Central Bank of Belize, and they are the Authority who can make them pay us, they answered me inmidiatly and they have my case into an urgent attention because I don't have money for live, for buy food, pay the rent, I don't have people for ask for money, I am lost.

Their email is [email protected]

Send them all the details, and if you have emails with Choce Bank, for example with Ad Kees, send them a copy of those emails.

The more people reporting Choice Bank to the Central Bank of Belize, more importance they will give to this cases, the better for us.

We all did and all got the same copy paste answer.
And what we are trying to get here?liquidation? Thats bad for us.
If Central bank gets pissed we all loose.If Choice gets bankrupted we see no money.

Please, everybody send an email to the Central Bank of Belize, and they are the Authority who can make them pay us, they answered me inmidiatly and they have my case into an urgent attention because I don't have money for live, for buy food, pay the rent, I don't have people for ask for money, I am lost.

Their email is [email protected]

Send them all the details, and if you have emails with Choce Bank, for example with Ad Kees, send them a copy of those emails.

The more people reporting Choice Bank to the Central Bank of Belize, more importance they will give to this cases, the better for us.
I emailed to this adress, but none cared to respond during two days.Just ignored me ..

I am not romanian, and I spent the 10 K but I had another 14K , 24K total inside, from savings, from years working. It doesn't matter for what I'm going to spend it, it's mine, and that is enough! I didn't say to the Central Bank of Belize about how much, they answer inmidatly, and some friends who have funds frozen there sent them emails and they have the same answer than me.

Hey the Central Bank is working on that they told me... And they have max 90 days to hold our money, by law.

Someone said the Bank is broken, but not at all! They only closed the adult area because SESTA/FOSTA, that's all, the Bank still works perfectly, they have the money.

They said on june 30th they will wire transfer, but I called Firstchoice and the money they will send is the money on the card, not the "virtual" money frozen. So our funds frozen we don't have any news. The only thing I hope it will helps us is that by law they can 'only' freeze our money for 90 days, but who knows....

As long as they will release the money after the 90 days it may be legal what they are doing.

Latest Threads