Our valued sponsor

Choice Bank of Belize faces liquidity problems

Yes, Payoneer may still be in operation and receives some good reviews. However, isn't First Choice a branch of Payoneer, so to speak. The platforms are indeed identical. If we acknowledge that both First Choice Pay and Payoneer are connected, then given what is going on with First Choice Pay, one would expect some kind of negative financial repercussions for Payoneer as well; no matter how rosy their online presence may look.

it's true . payoneer dropped high risk business and sent it to firstchoice pay and with help of choice bank they created this payment solution for specific limited market . payoneer focus on mainstream for them to jump with firstchoice in same boat they needed card issuer/ bank to accept two different two markets which was possible at choice bank . firstchoice couldn't move quick like payoneer so they stuck with what happened in choicebank and they don't inform the customers to withdraw the funds .

I was not told like that at all, honestly I did not have phone call(I didn’call and no one call me from the bank)but had email correspondence with promise that all of money will be paid out during June and July...

Everyone who has big ammounts got this offer.And why only 70%? Bcoz ChoiceBank says ,it will be paid by insurance company.But really,this offer came from a phone call.And the bank cant even say from what country this insurance company.

the first email I received that I did not potentiate was about that I should pick up my money until 30 of June no mentioned that is only from the card source...
After I realized that the rest of the money did not come to the card, I contacted them and I received on several occasions information that there is no reason to worry, that work on finding ways to give us money because the mastercard no longer works and that they have all of us money with them ...last one when I asked few days ago when I could expect my money I was told approximately in 3 weeks..

Yes and I am talking of that ... I am not sure that someone did not place the story here trying to provoke reaction... I do not have the bigest amount but also is not the smalest and I did not have any info of the groups we were separeted ... no one from the abnk inform me of that....
Did you include an attorney in your case due to offer you received from the bank?

Latest Threads