Our valued sponsor

Choice Bank of Belize faces liquidity problems

Hei ,
How the hell they want we complete all without they helping us?!? Im pretty sure most of the ppl didn't complete first part,beacuse we don't have any ideea about account number and adress,beacuse we had that card from Fcp and no other details.

I got that with resend! I just asked what you guys wrote at first part,where they ask details about account number,adress,city! I wrote just card number and they want all details! I mention im a FCP card user.
Please, someone can tell me and take that in serious!?

I didn’t complete the account number either, just the card number, you think just that will prevent them of not sending the money? maybe they were referring to clients which didn’t send the complete papers as passport, id or bill evidences..

it sounds like they're trying to f**k people over by not saying what wire transfer information is missing. They should notice the people who have sent incomplete information and what that missing information is.

I think everyone already got fucked over last April. It's just taking this long for everyone to accept this fact.

FCP holders started to receive the money. They ask for a translated utility bill (in english), ID or passport notarized and wire transfer form completed.
Hei, they didn't mention that at all ,a bill translated in english!
And also,what u find out afterall about wire transfer form? What we need to write to them about account number, adress and all?and I mean first part. I have just fcp card.

Hello guys. I just received this message from Cedric Flowers : ''
We require a translated notarized copy of your passport.
A most recent translated copy of utility bill''
so, those who do not have the utility bill in english, how did you do it?...my utility bill is not in english. Also what i must translate on a passport? ..thank you guys

Hello guys. I just received this message from Cedric Flowers : ''
We require a translated notarized copy of your passport.
A most recent translated copy of utility bill''
so, those who do not have the utility bill in english, how did you do it?...my utility bill is not in english. Also what i must translate on a passport? ..thank you guys
go to an authorized translator, he/she will help you with that

Latest Threads