Choice Bank of Belize faces liquidity problems

laurent

Hello,
can you tell me what is the choice bank refund situation since we returned the claim form?
I received an email entitled "Opinion of the liquidator of the validity claim".
Since then I have not heard from choice bank.
Do I have to return the "WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION FORM" form

Thank you for your help

Bogdan9000

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
The last email i received was : "
Notice by Liquidator of Allowance of Claim as Valid

We have evaluated your claim against Choice Bank in respect of sums totaling US$ xxxxx which you sought to prove in the liquidation of the bank.

The Liquidator has allowed your claim in full."

This is what you got too ?

laurent

When did you receive this email?
For my part on January 29, since no more news and I read on the site of choice bank that money transfers will be from May 29.
Have you read this too?

Flo

I don’t think so Bogdan, I have an usd account, but I’m sure they will wire the money in any currency acc. and make the exchange with the bank course. YOU can ask your bank.

Bogdan9000

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
yeah i think is no problem too . i will give euro account . also i don t have bills on my name so i will send a bank statement as a proof of my address . this is what i always sent to paypal or sites like this when asked for address proof . i hope is good

Bogdan9000

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I have FCP card but seems like i will be paid later and the % will be different . i don t expect over 50 % .
After you send WTi and docuemnts the liquidator sent a confirmation email ?

Axe

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Hey people. Who s a direct customer at choice? Any of you got any money back these days? So we ( the fcp customers) know when they are done with you . Hope the liqyidator is moving forward with us also.

Roby

Hello everyone, i think we will not receive any answer from them because they will don't send any payment to us :"This partial payment will be made to former employees, depositors, prepaid cardholders and Card Partners. Payment will not include depositors under the FirstChoice Pay (FCP) Program. "

TurnedToRobot

Trusted Member
Business Angel
So no one will ever get a dime from this operation, damn.

Alex a

Have faith. It is a difficult and thankless job being a liquidator. If Belize Central Bank does not protect depositors, then that is the nail in the coffin of their banking industry and maybe more. Imagine if they lose more intermediary US banks and can’t settle international trading ... or worse... not able to settle credit cards.

Latest Threads