Our valued sponsor

Choice Bank of Belize faces liquidity problems

Is received on 29 january and is last email . Now they posted news on their site . Download wire form and fill it . after that you must send the form and few more documents . check their site. Choice Bank Limited in Liquidation

yeah i think is no problem too . i will give euro account . also i don t have bills on my name so i will send a bank statement as a proof of my address . this is what i always sent to paypal or sites like this when asked for address proof . i hope is good

Hey people. Who s a direct customer at choice? Any of you got any money back these days? So we ( the fcp customers) know when they are done with you . Hope the liqyidator is moving forward with us also.

Hello everyone, i think we will not receive any answer from them because they will don't send any payment to us :"This partial payment will be made to former employees, depositors, prepaid cardholders and Card Partners. Payment will not include depositors under the FirstChoice Pay (FCP) Program. "

Have faith. It is a difficult and thankless job being a liquidator. If Belize Central Bank does not protect depositors, then that is the nail in the coffin of their banking industry and maybe more. Imagine if they lose more intermediary US banks and can’t settle international trading ... or worse... not able to settle credit cards.

They posted this on their website:

NOTICE
Submission of Wire Transfer Information Form & Supporting Documents
Choice Bank Limited
Please review the information which you have sent to us and ensure that it is complete; we have received several wire instructions with incomplete information or incomplete supporting documents.If yourinformation is incomplete, your payment cannotbe processed. We will not respond individually. Therefore, please resend only as necessary.If you have already sent complete information, please disregard this notice. The Liquidation Team

Latest Threads