Our valued sponsor

Choice Bank of Belize faces liquidity problems

wow . someone with FCP card got paid ? awesome
i sent documents on 3 june and i got no reply .
i have no utility bill under my name so i sent a bank statement to prove my addres as i always do for paypal and other stuffs like this . i hope will work for choiche bank too .
is anybody else here without bills ?

" If you have already sent complete information, please disregard this notice. "

how could we know if we sent correct documents . they could have sent 2 types of emails at least :
1. all documents are good . thank you
2. you id pic is to big . send again

They only sent me reply about signature, the one on wire form, to be the same as the one in passport. Bill is not in english but I may go and translate it. Bank statement should be ok as long as it provea your adress.

Hello! They write me this message: "Notarized copy of your passport is required. " Not hi, not how are you .. only this message .. and they don't ask about translated in english .. i sent the bill and don't was in english and they replay me only about passport, i don't have it and i need to wait more 10 days for him

Hello! They write me this message: "Notarized copy of your passport is required. " Not hi, not how are you .. only this message .. and they don't ask about translated in english .. i sent the bill and don't was in english and they replay me only about passport, i don't have it and i need to wait more 10 days for him
Hi Roby,u are FCP user ? If yes,what u have wrote at first part about accoun number,adress and all?

i have sent in romanian a bank statement because i have no bills under my name,
- national id and driver license (original and notarized)
- i completed wire transfer form (from their site)
- a pic with my FCP card

Good luck guys . you should hurry . i have sent the documents more than 1 month ago . lets hope we will get a good % back

Hey! Can you please tell me what you wrote in the form at “beneficiary customer information” at account number? Is it the account number from FCP or the account number from the bank where I want the money to be wired?

Latest Threads