Our valued sponsor

Choice Bank of Belize faces liquidity problems

i don t know if any FCP user got paid but i m sure is bad that they changed the liquidator . the process will need more time now.

this is all i got from them and it was 2 weeks ago . GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY AND PLEASE LET US KNOW IF U GOT PAID .

Reactions: KrsPeeva
They recognized my deposit in full but refuse to respond to my emails whether they have tried to wire the money or not. Up until now no money received. How much do we trust Central Bank? Unless they pay us the 53%+ second installment, who in their right mind will ever invest in Belize again? It’s the death of their financial market in the long run. If you can’t trust their govt central bank, it says a lot about the country. When a similar situation happened in the Dominican Republic years ago the government paid out every cent owing to depositors - even though there was no requirement to do so, because with long sight they recognized the confidence in the countries financial system depended on protecting investors. Perhaps we should call for the resignation of Joy Grant - the Governor of Central Bank and the Minister of Finance (and prime Minister... which is often a bad idea) Dean Barrow.

Reactions: KrsPeeva
They posted an update on their website:

NOTICE TO CLAIMANTS–Update of First Partial Payout

The Liquidator of Choice Bank Limited would like to remind claimants to ensure that all relevant information issubmitted along with your Wire Transfer Information Form to avoid delays in processing the first partial payment.If you have submitted your information and have not received an email advising that your information is incomplete, your wire transfer will be processed within a two-week period from the date of receiptof complete information.However, whilewe continue to work diligently toprocess payments as quickly as possible, there are several reasons why the ordering bank may not process your wire transfer. One of the primary reasons is that the claimant is a resident of sanctioned jurisdiction and/or the wire instructions are to a sanctioned jurisdiction.Despite these challenges, we are aggressively seeking alternatives for sending funds as this remains our primary focus. We will keep all claimants updated through emails andour website.

ok . so they might ask for notarized passport so get ready . your id might not be enough .
also i read somethingthat some countries are on black list and can t get paid : Romania, Bulgaria, Latvia and many more .
Hmmm,where you read that? Im romanian and why I should be on the blacklist? It was good and convenient when they used my money for fees and all? This is crap, they want make ppl quit or idk...1year and few months since all this s**t start and no solution yet.

hi FLO . you sent passport or id ?

i sent id because i don t have passport, i told them i don t have and they just replied on 3 july " received with thanks"

nohing else since then . i suppose they should have said something about passport

hi FLO . you sent passport or id ?

i sent id because i don t have passport, i told them i don t have and they just replied on 3 july " received with thanks"

nohing else since then . i suppose they should have said something about passport
I sent the passport and ID, that because I had different surname and I needed a proof, that the accounts belongs to be (both old-from fcp and new-my bank account) + other papers , I translated them to an authorized translator, I don’t know if that was necesarilly, I only got reply from liquidator about the signature from the wire form (i used my new one.. needed the old); the reply was long time ago.. So that’s it. I’m checking my bank account everyday

Latest Threads