Our valued sponsor

Choice Bank of Belize faces liquidity problems

Happy for you nomad . ;)

I see peoplegot between 50 and 60 % back . this is double than i expected . anyway i didn t got any reply since 3 july .

i hope my document are ok . they have said just "received with thanks" but nothing about the papers

anyway i m sick of this and i will be ok with a refuse too. i just want to know is over .

by email and they have said "received with thanks" too. It was in July 2019 and after about 6 weeks I got money
Very good and thanks for taking the time to let us all know. It brings hope to most os us.

someone just posted this somewhere else

Also a guy from Romania got same email from them

+++++

"" However, the Liquidation Team currently has only one bank to execute wire transfers and the partial payout. This bank will not process wires to countries that it deems outside its risk tolerance. This is bank's policy. Your Country (Russia) is one of 58 that the bank classifies as "restricted".

The Liquidation Team is working diligently to secure other payment options and service providers. As soon as we are able to secure another agent or route, we will inform you.

We completely understand your frustration and we wish to reassure that your partial payout is safe and secured. ""

Am sorry but we do not.

The Liquidation Team is working diligently to secure other payment options and service providers. As soon as we are able to secure another agent or route, we will inform you.

Regards
The Liquidation Team. They do not send to Ukraine

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to inform everyone here that, on 06 August, I received from the Choice Bank's (new) liquidator an amount of about 53% of my claim.

I am from France but, as instructed, they wired the money (in USD) to my personal account opened with a bank located in the (so-called) "Channel" islands.

It looks like the former liquidator did quite some good work and that the new liquidator is holding his promises.

The best of luck to everyone!

PBM

Reactions: KrsPeeva
I sent to liquidator an email to ask about wire; I received (same day) same default message about restricted country, they said they already reviewed my wire transfer form on 6th August. I sent them today anothet wire form and same papers, just I filled the wire with my revolut bank account (usd) informations. This bank doesn’t belong to any restricted country so the wire should be processed. I will let you know guys if I get any reply from Liquidation Team.

"Thank you for your email.

Your wire transfer form for partial payout was reviewed and approved by the Liquidator on August 6, 2019.

However, the Liquidation Team currently has only one bank to execute wire transfers and the partial payout. This bank will not process wires to countries that it deems outside its risk tolerance. This is bank's policy. Your Country (Romania) is one of 58 that the bank classifies as "restricted".

We completely understand your frustration and we wish to reassure that your partial payout is safe and secured.

Sincerely,

The Liquidation Team."

Latest Threads