Our valued sponsor

Choice Bank of Belize faces liquidity problems

Update: Apparently scammers were able to acquire Choice Bank depositor's list. Sent me a request for my current banking instructions. I responded by providing them account details of account I do not use and do not care if it gets burned. Clearly they are amateurs because they printed a paper check for large amount of money without checking account balance and deposited it at major bank in a small middle eastern country. The company the check was payable to has a large and mostly infamous internet presence. They are investment scammers. I called the company in a large east Asian country and asked if their bank account in a small middle eastern country bank is equally disposable as mine was. In response I received a call from a gentlemen from another medium size east Asian country who introduced himself as general manager and apologized for the misunderstanding. He also expressed sentiment that he is rather fond of his bank account and would not like to see it being investigated or closed. He graciously offered to refund my bank fee. Since that was no longer an option, he negotiated a different compensation. Will see if this time their check arrives and more importantly clears.

Hello everyone! So if my claim wasn’t rejected, should I be sending the objection (which was suppossed to be sent until 20 March) or should I wait the liquidator’s email? I am a card holder and I sent the Claim last year,and I received the approvement everything was fine.

Keep it English please like everyone else does on the forum thu&¤#

Latest Threads