Our valued sponsor

Choice Bank of Belize faces liquidity problems

Hi I am new to this forum. I am looking for a lawyer to represent me for my claim for choice bank. Can anyone help me?
I did send my claim forms on time last year but I sent them to the liquidators Gmail address rather then the .claims Gmail address and now he tells me that my claI'm was not received in time so he will not process my claim at all. He will not reply to my messages and not accept phone calls. I sent notarised dated documents. He told me to send an objection form to the central bank of Belize but they also do not reply to my mails or answer the phone. I had a business account with choice bank. The irony is that I can still log in am still see the full balances of each currency account. Can any one offer a recommendation of a lawyer who can contact them on my behalf?

No one got replies to emails or phone calls with the liquiadator.
Did you send the objection?
Try any of the top firms in your country. You need a lawyer with experience in litigations and international law, not an ordindary lawyer.

Reactions: Andrew Gooden
Reactions: bastard
No one got replies to emails or phone calls with the liquiadator.
Did you send the objection?
Try any of the top firms in your country. You need a lawyer with experience in litigations and international law, not an ordindary lawyer.
[/QUOT

Yes I did send the objection but I received no reply or confirmation. I just can't let the bastards get away with it.

I will take your advice and make contact with the right kind of lawyer.

Thanks for your help

Reactions: Andrew Gooden
Thats the first round of distributions it seems. They publish the full details of the liquidation towards the bottom of the below page.

Thanks for the information, however, it was kind of depressing to read like the witness of a coffin going down in a hole 7 feet deep. This also make one ponder, "what will happen next?" Seem like our privacy opinions are shrinking little by little, then again it is best to stay in a positive state of mind.

Does anyone of FCP cardholders got paid anything yet?
I send email to the liquidator today asking for my partial distribution .... I haven't heard anything from them nor their website has recent updates. Anyone know anything? April is gone and I got 0

I didn’t fill the objection form, cause my claim was accepted in full. But still not any news from liquidator.. I’m wondering what’s happen and why he doesn’t keep his word..

Meh. Belize is running dry of cash, but why?

1. Joined CRS and started exchange relationship with the EU
2. Increased non-resident corporation reporting requirements bundled with enhanced AML and CFT controls in the financial sector
3. Embarked on a path to move from 0% tax to low-tax

- Listen, tax havens of the world: You cannot do all 3 at the same time and avoid major bank runs! doh948""rof/%

• Haha
Reactions: Martin Everson

Latest Threads