Buy and sell crypto with AlterXe
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
BSW Offshore Company Formation
Offshore Bank Accounts
Company Formation In Romania - Income tax of 1%
UK Ltd with emi bank account

CIM Banque experience lately?

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

marty2522

Hello,

Please let me know if somebody experienced after their late 2020 economical substance update-
down with quality of support and lengthy KYC requests to keep an account active( the EU company)?
If anyone noticed that change and worthy to use as before.

For account closure- how smooth is procedure - if anyone had that experience - in details?

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
For account closure- how smooth is procedure - if anyone had that experience - in details?
why would you like to close the account with them? the answer to this question is important.

Otherwise they run their operation smooth as usual, nothing to note here.

marty2522

Thank you for replies.

Well, it is about long time to reply and update from compliance, after their 2020 changes -
getting similar to Wise style-in communications and time to solve.

If anyone had that in 2021 for services and account KYC maintenance?

Yes, it worked fine before ,I can agree.

Mark Rucken

Entrepreneur
Apparently they did not close accounts for existing customers, but they stopped onboarding new entities that can not prove physical presence in the country of incorporation (office + local employees).

MikeRoss

Mentor Group Gold
Apparently they did not close accounts for existing customers, but they stopped onboarding new entities that can not prove physical presence in the country of incorporation (office + local employees).
I have an account with CIM and they say that "we are changing its policy and does not work with offshore companies any more, so we are asking our clients to become onshore if possible..."

Now they ask me to provide an employment contract with a director and a real office address.

How do I keep my account without renting a real office and employing a director to work in that office?

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Offshore Bank Accounts

Latest Threads

Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution