Our valued sponsor

Citizenship by Investment Scamming Agents

I got emails that strongly disagree with you that there is something else to it. I wont post anything more about it. I wasn't arrested or involved in any s**t ever and I travel everywhere without any problem. No one ever said to me "You are suspicious, you are not trustworthy" or anything ever. Dealing with that fucktard was an isolated incident. You would have to rub your eyes more than once to believe what kind of childish s**t he wrote. He was full of tantrums.
I mean I have no reason to not believe you (unless proven otherwise). it's just that there is always something missing in cases similar to yours, and you discover later that there are critical parts that people weren't straightforward nor honest about.
So, when I read your story, my BS radar went up, that's why I thought that there is more to your story. but yeah, plenty of idiots and scammers exist in this space, so it won't surprise me if the scam agent wasn't professional and was just a fucktard as you described. What can you do, just be careful next time.
And about naming the agents who tried to shill me CBI for $100k all inclusive: Apparently other people here are aware of it
If some are aware, other's aren't. plus this is also for future reference.
Also this forum ranks high in google, so when you talk about specific service providers (specially those who are well know in the space) in negative light, you find that they quickly make an account on the forum to respond to these comments and share their side of the story. this happened here with famous businesses like bitgild, bank frick, Capital Security Bank ...etc.
you can find these threads in the forum if you searched for it, and you will find the complaints and quick responses of these businesses' staff.
So, posting their name here makes a lot of sense and can help with your case and will also make people wary of these people in the future.
and if it's a s**t service, then it's a s**t service, so I see that there is no need to protect their name as it doesn't help anyone but the scammers themselves.

I mean I have no reason to not believe you (unless proven otherwise). it's just that there is always something missing in cases similar to yours, and you discover later that there are critical parts that people weren't straightforward nor honest about.
So, when I read your story, my BS radar went up, that's why I thought that there is more to your story. but yeah, plenty of idiots and scammers exist in this space, so it won't surprise me if the scam agent wasn't professional and was just a fucktard as you described. What can you do, just be careful next time.

If some are aware, other's aren't. plus this is also for future reference.
Also this forum ranks high in google, so when you talk about specific service providers (specially those who are well know in the space) in negative light, you find that they quickly make an account on the forum to respond to these comments and share their side of the story. this happened here with famous businesses like bitgild, bank frick, Capital Security Bank ...etc.
you can find these threads in the forum if you searched for it, and you will find the complaints and quick responses of these businesses' staff.
So, posting their name here makes a lot of sense and can help with your case and will also make people wary of these people in the future.
and if it's a s**t service, then it's a s**t service, so I see that there is no need to protect their name as it doesn't help anyone but the scammers themselves.

I dont think those scammers would do any good to me after I expose them because they have my passport scan copy, they could try to ruin me and Im not looking forward to that. I like to ask questions anonymously and stay anonymous for that very reason. I can not imagine any mafia is not involved with these agents who target people and extort s**t out of them (even the authorised agents). No one can rule out this possibility. We have Banks collaborating with mafia to screw a particular customer legally. Everything is possilbe.

Why do you use Insurance, Pension and Mortgage Brokers. Are they all SCAM also?? Multi Billion Dollar companies using a guy working out of his bedroom selling their products, "it must be a scam"!!!!!!!!!!

Grow up, either buy one or don't.

Reactions: lacomaco

Latest Threads