Our valued sponsor

Citizenship by Investment Scamming Agents

With a mortgage option yes it is possible to get the St Kitts citizenship for a net cash layout of US$100,000. If there are other family members to be included then the government application fee related to the property investment will increase so it will not be possible to stay below US$100,000
you can in fact get St Kitts via financing option for much less than the official govt pricing. This is a common practice in the Caribbean - you can get Dominica for USD 95,000 all-inclusive... I don't like this practice my self but everyone is doing it

Reactions: daxbr
that's a great discussion . i had questions marks about Dominica CBI too and why such countries allow authorized agents to process your application instead of embassy /consulate seems unreliable to me . this why you have to move with caution because you never know who they are .
This is the question which haunts me all the time. Its like a fully functional Government cannot do that work and had to outsource it to agents. Looks fishy as f**k. What if they go after your bank accounts and scam you or blackmail you in anyway?

This is the question which haunts me all the time. Its like a fully functional Government cannot do that work and had to outsource it to agents. Looks fishy as f**k. What if they go after your bank accounts and scam you or blackmail you in So anyway?
You mean that you trust the efficiency and the marketing/sales expertise of the "Fully functional" Caribbean Government much more than the private sector? Come on... This is not Singapore but the Caribbean

You mean 7k to 15k processing fees is considered asswipe? Half of that and Gov can do that better. And what about 100k to 500k inve1stments?
I think you made up your mind so maybe it is just a waste of time to explain why a middle sized (or bigger) immigration consultancy firm offering participation in 8 citizenship and 14 residency programs can help you to choose the best for you, to avoid pitfalls etc etc. If you feel that they do not create value for the customer by giving independent advice for which of course you should pay then please go ahead and deal with 8 + 14 governments directly. What do you BTW mean by "100k to 500k investments"? If it is a donation it goes to the government and if it is a property investment the government gets nothing out of it

I think you made up your mind so maybe it is just a waste of time to explain why a middle sized (or bigger) immigration consultancy firm offering participation in 8 citizenship and 14 residency programs can help you to choose the best for you, to avoid pitfalls etc etc. If you feel that they do not create value for the customer by giving independent advice for which of course you should pay then please go ahead and deal with 8 + 14 governments directly. What do you BTW mean by "100k to 500k investments"? If it is a donation it goes to the government and if it is a property investment the government gets nothing out of it
Choose the best for me or try to shill the most profitable CBI program to them?

If it is a donation the gov gets 100k or whatever the amount they set. If its an investment in property its till beneficial to them otherwise why do you think they allow it in the first place?

Those govs are benefitting from these CBI programs and they should handle all the paperwork too and of course for a fee. And like I said the biggest reason I think they dont do it because they dont want any stain on their name if they end up giving citizenship to any wrong guy.

Choose the best for me or try to shill the most profitable CBI program to them?

If it is a donation the gov gets 100k or whatever the amount they set. If its an investment in property its till beneficial to them otherwise why do you think they allow it in the first place?

Those govs are benefitting from these CBI programs and they should handle all the paperwork too and of course for a fee. And like I said the biggest reason I think they dont do it because they dont want any stain on their name if they end up giving citizenship to any wrong guy.
You are fundamentally wrong by thinking that the responsibility of the bad applicants will lie with the agent, please check how the DD and approval process goes

You mean that you trust the efficiency and the marketing/sales expertise of the "Fully functional" Caribbean Government much more than the private sector? Come on... This is not Singapore but the Caribbean
what you are talking about , these governments should not use a middleman in the first place to handle serious process but it's tell you how fu**ed up their system is .

this meant to buy a new citizenship not some plane ticket .

what you are talking about , these governments should not use a middleman in the first place to handle serious process but it's tell you how fu**ed up their system is .

this meant to buy a new citizenship not some plane ticket .
Feel free to start a new citizenship program with easily corrubtible government officials to do the marketing all over the world without any agents

Agencies are not owned by angels and also no angels are employed in them. Same case with Governments. Bottom line is everyone is corruptible and apparently we didnt find the reason yet in this discussion and I think we will never know. The closest I can think of is "Plausible Deniability".

you think dealing with corrupt government through agents is better decision .
Corrupt officials cannot steal from the agent fees which are paid by the clients and they have nothing to do with it... Those fees are decided of what the market can bear. Have you ever tried to talk to administrative people in the government who are processing the applications? If yes, then you will fully support the idea that agents collect all the documentation and the government processes the application. Then you would realize what I am talking about from my own experience. But I guess you have no experience to go through these procedures, so I might be wasting my time trying to explain what the reality is in the Caribbean

Agencies are not owned by angels and also no angels are employed in them. Same case with Governments. Bottom line is everyone is corruptible and apparently we didnt find the reason yet in this discussion and I think we will never know. The closest I can think of is "Plausible Deniability".
As part of everybody do you mean that you are also corruptible? BTW I strongly resent you putting myself into the corruptible part of people

I can't with this thread. why the f**k people complain about governments usage of agents. Why do you use @Fred or @CaptK or @CyprusLaw services when you can go directly to the governments office? the answer is obvious: experience, expertise and unbiased opinions on these matters.

It's how things gets done in real life. this perfect world where governments are efficient enough to handle tens of thousands of applicants and help people with their requests doesn't exist and is nothing but a fantasy, sure the level of incompetency and corruption differs between countries, but still, 99% you need someone's help when you do a complicated task like filing for taxes, talking to the police, doing business, and last but not least - immigration related matters.

these small governments decided to outsource these CBI matters to other third parties, so what? that's fine because these third parties (whether lawyers, accountants...etc) have great experience in this field, plus Caribbean governments doesn't have the resources to handle these things, and if they do, they wouldn't have a CBI program in the first place and put themselves under that much scrutiny from western governments.

If you don't like the CBI programs in the Caribbean, simply don't bother and look for other options. Complaining will solve absolutely nothing. you had a shitty experience with one agent, it's ok, it happens, you move on and go with a better one, and don't go with the first agent you find on google, you go with vetted agent that you are 100% sure get the job done.

I also feel that there is a huge chunk of this whole story is missing, whether it's op or the agents, this whole story smells and doesn't add up, so what's missing here?

Reactions: CaptK
I can't with this thread. why the f**k people complain about governments usage of agents. Why do you use @Fred or @CaptK or @CyprusLaw services when you can go directly to the governments office? the answer is obvious: experience, expertise and unbiased opinions on these matters.

It's how things gets done in real life. this perfect world where governments are efficient enough to handle tens of thousands of applicants and help people with their requests doesn't exist and is nothing but a fantasy, sure the level of incompetency and corruption differs between countries, but still, 99% you need someone's help when you do a complicated task like filing for taxes, talking to the police, doing business, and last but not least - immigration related matters.

these small governments decided to outsource these CBI matters to other third parties, so what? that's fine because these third parties (whether lawyers, accountants...etc) have great experience in this field, plus Caribbean governments doesn't have the resources to handle these things, and if they do, they wouldn't have a CBI program in the first place and put themselves under that much scrutiny from western governments.

If you don't like the CBI programs in the Caribbean, simply don't bother and look for other options. Complaining will solve absolutely nothing. you had a shitty experience with one agent, it's ok, it happens, you move on and go with a better one, and don't go with the first agent you find on google, you go with vetted agent that you are 100% sure get the job done.

I also feel that there is a huge chunk of this whole story is missing, whether it's op or the agents, this whole story smells and doesn't add up, so what's missing here?
Perfectly said!

Corrupt officials cannot steal from the agent fees which are paid by the clients and they have nothing to do with it... Those fees are decided of what the market can bear. Have you ever tried to talk to administrative people in the government who are processing the applications? If yes, then you will fully support the idea that agents collect all the documentation and the government processes the application. Then you would realize what I am talking about from my own experience. But I guess you have no experience to go through these procedures, so I might be wasting my time trying to explain what the reality is in the Caribbean
your logic is really flawed . i don't need to explain further why you should be more suspicious dealing with third party .

unfortunately you have interest in business but lacking basic common sense .

Reactions: Hank Moody

I got emails that strongly disagree with you that there is something else to it. I wont post anything more about it. I wasn't arrested or involved in any s**t ever and I travel everywhere without any problem. No one ever said to me "You are suspicious, you are not trustworthy" or anything ever. Dealing with that fucktard was an isolated incident. You would have to rub your eyes more than once to believe what kind of childish s**t he wrote. He was full of tantrums.

And about naming the agents who tried to shill me CBI for $100k all inclusive: Apparently other people here are aware of it and I read Prime Minister/President of one of those countries rushed to UAE few months ago to calm the investors down or something.