Our valued sponsor

Collect & Pay

What exactly do you want to use them for?

They are very know so you want to be cautious.

They are Fintech registered and licensed in Kazakhstan.

Their license is limited to some activiies and to set time only.

They do not publish any fee structure.

They has to work just under special regulations in startup hub.

If their license will expire, your funds will be lost..

This company was working thru Altin Bank in KZ.
Today they send this message to its clients:

"We would like to update you that currently, we are doing infrastructural changes so we can not accept new payments into your account.
As soon we will be able to resume the account funding we will update you.
Your account will stay active just without the option to use it for payments."

The main question now: will we be able to withdraw our money from them.
I will keep updated.

Reactions: JohnLocke
So, the money have stuck there. they are unable to to return them.
I'm asking KuaPay to return me the money i paid for opening of this account, but they wasting time, telling some bulls**t about they wait Collect Pay to return to them.

BTW. Collect and Pay charge 2K for opening and pays commission to agent- they charged me 3.5.
And KuaPay continue to promote this offer. So, it is obvious that booth of companies are SCAM.
KuaPay is scam and Collect and pay are the same. Avoid of them.

They are very know so you want to be cautious.
As I was used to say for some month ago. They are very NEW so you want to be cautious! Now you see why you will have to take it slow with new businesses.

Still I hope they will sort this out for the best of all struggling to get their money out of there.

KuaPAy is the SCAM company all their solutions are not stable or you will have issues like i did and lost my money, stay away from KuaPay and from their solutions all fake stories guys....find a different provider, CollectPay-its a big SCAM under introduction from KuaPAY.

Reactions: pipona
KuaPAy is the SCAM company all their solutions are not stable or you will have issues like i did and lost my money, stay away from KuaPay and from their solutions all fake stories guys....find a different provider, CollectPay-its a big SCAM under introduction from KuaPAY.
can you explain your issue or just one of them in some more details?

There are enough red flags with this company to stay away from them, plus empty promises and aggressive and obnoxious sales practices
please elaborate on such statements!?

They purposed to open C2B bank account with a Swedish dedicated Iban for 3500 thousands euros for cryptocurrency exchange business, and guess what of course they are asking to pay 60% of this amount before account opening for set-up fee. After what I read above do not think I gonna pay..
I offered this solution for 2 clients by kuapay and my clients are happy with this solutions. Of course if you are in a good standing ;) I hope my opinion can help you

They purposed to open C2B bank account with a Swedish dedicated Iban for 3500 thousands euros for cryptocurrency exchange business, and guess what of course they are asking to pay 60% of this amount before account opening for set-up fee. After what I read above do not think I gonna pay..
I offered this solution for 2 clients by kuapay and my clients are happy with this solutions. It had everything that they said! Of course if you are in a good standing ;) I hope my opinion can help you

Updated, Kua Pay has promised to reopen account in different EMI. FoC. Hope on them.
I will keep updated, And I will be very glad if I am wrong in the conclusions I made in the last post.
Did you have the account? Kuapay did give you the promised?

Last edited:

Latest Threads