Our valued sponsor

Collect & Pay

I have worked with them. I have not had any problems, the accounts they have offered me have been correct. I have passed 7 clients to them, and my clients are happy with their accounts.
Sounds like you have some sort of affiliation with the said payment provider. Your attempt to keep promoting them on old thread increases the suspicious behavior, attn. @James Spader

can you explain your issue or just one of them in some more details?
Hello! My name is Emma Jones, I'm working at Kuapay. Let me explain what happened with Forex 33. Their real companies are Aximus and Maximus. We have opened many accounts for these 2 companies with different providers (we can prove it with full docs) Some of these providers blocked their accounts for misuse ( we can prove that as well) Then, he had to withdraw his funds in a limited time to another dedicated IBAN. Then, we try to help him but these 2 companies were rejected by all our providers the only EMI that accepted to open the account for them (For our good relationship) was Collect&Pay. We opened it free for him without our processing fees, for sure he had to pay the banking setup fee. But he didn´t want to pay for this account then so he did not want to recover his funds. We try to help and as I said before we can prove everything with documents, emails etc.
But is not fair that it defames the name of our company by saying that we are a scam when we have been in the market for a long time and have helped many companies to open accounts. Is important that you and all members know the truth.
If you or anyone else has any questions feel free to contact us.
Thank you for allowing us this space.

Sounds like you have some sort of affiliation with the said payment provider. Your attempt to keep promoting them on old thread increases the suspicious behavior, attn. @James Spader

can you explain your issue or just one of them in some more details?
Hello! My name is Emma Jones, I'm working at Kuapay. Let me explain what happened with Forex 33. Their real companies are Aximus and Maximus. We have opened many accounts for these 2 companies with different providers (we can prove it with full docs) Some of these providers blocked their accounts for misuse ( we can prove that as well) Then, he had to withdraw his funds in a limited time to another dedicated IBAN. Then, we try to help him but these 2 companies were rejected by all our providers the only EMI that accepted to open the account for them (For our good relationship) was Collect&Pay. We opened it free for him without our processing fees, for sure he had to pay the banking setup fee. But he didn´t want to pay for this account then so he did not want to recover his funds. We try to help and as I said before we can prove everything with documents, emails etc.

But is not fair that it defames the name of our company by saying that we are a scam when we have been in the market for a long time and have helped many companies to open accounts. Is important that you and all members know the truth.

If you or anyone else has any questions feel free to contact us.

Thank you for allowing us this space.

Last edited:
KuaPAy is the SCAM company all their solutions are not stable or you will have issues like i did and lost my money, stay away from KuaPay and from their solutions all fake stories guys....find a different provider, CollectPay-its a big SCAM under introduction from KuaPAY.

scam no but a garbage company playing to be a psp, they are offering merchant accounts subcontracted, even collecting funds and making payouts, without licence

collect and pay, as well ukrainians, with garbage licence (something new)...

run away from both

• Haha
Reactions: bamboozlethemall

Latest Threads