Our valued sponsor

Collusion between IFZA and its partners. There is no way to opt out and choose another service provider.

Have you had any shift experience?

• Yes, I changed my professional partner.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, I haven't changed my professional partner.

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Friends, maybe someone has faced this problem before. I wrote about it myself, but I didn't know that the situation had gone so far.

So, in order to open a company in IFZA, this can only be done through a professional partner (like Fred in DLS Dubai, for example) there are many such partners. Becoming a new partner and performing the same functions (or more if you can) is not a problem.

But it is IMPOSSIBLE to abandon the first partner (with whom you opened a company) and switch to another, as I understand it. Yes, the Free Zone and its partners can tell you that this is possible, but in fact none of them helps or completes the process.

And if you made a mistake or just didn't realize right away when you first opened the company that your first partner was an unqualified and incredibly lazy homoerectus, then you can no longer refuse to accept another position.

Despite the fact that the contract between any partner and IFZA strictly stipulates: the client (I) can withdraw unilaterally, without prior notification and explanation of the reason. And it is the partner who bears all the responsibility.

Apparently only through the Dubai Court or DIFC?

• Wow
Reactions: burden and jafo
So what you saying is that you are bound for the lifetime of the company to the partner appointed at first! No chance to get him kicked anyway?

What a mess and it can harm the company if you choose the wrong partner.

So, in order to open a company in IFZA, this can only be done through a professional partner (like Fred in DLS Dubai, for example) there are many such partners. Becoming a new partner and performing the same functions (or more if you can) is not a problem.
100% incorrect. You can easily incorporate an IFZA company by directly dealing with them and filling out a form on their website. If you incorporate through a partner, you will end up paying more fees. Another issue is that partners are unreliable. For instance, DLS Dubai sold operations to another individual and now they have to comply with the new partner's fees and rules. One of my friends tried to get an NOC to change the IFZA partnership, but they are using every trick to avoid issuing the NOC.

IFZA partners (or any other Freezone partners) are exactly like real estate agencies. Their only motivation is to sell a company from a Freezone that provides the highest commission. Do your own research.

My law firm in Dubai is one of the IFZA partner companies (just like with every other freezing) yet IFZA is the most complicated to deal with as they keep you retained as the initial agent throughout the course of your company's operations.

You can ask for an NOC from your current agent in order to be serviced by someone else but the new agent is not going to be compensated by IFZA hence you'll incur additional charges. Any commissions for incorporations and renewal thereafter are reserved to the agent that was the first point of contact basically.

If the current agent doesn't give you the NOC the only way to get rid of them is by raising multiple complaints that must be properly backed. Usually when there is a dispute IFZA will mediate yet it'll take a lot of time to finalize any change.

So what you saying is that you are bound for the lifetime of the company to the partner appointed at first! No chance to get him kicked anyway?

What a mess and it can harm the company if you choose the wrong partner.
Exactly! This is the "Shadow" side of IFZA's "Professional Partners" - they actually do nothing (they just hand over your documents and fill out 1-2 applications when you need something) and IFZA and the latter process it all + these Partners are usually unqualified, and you can wait several months for an answer to a banal question. And at the same time they charge + 40 and someone else 80% of the real cost, which is a nightmare.

Therefore, I had to become my own partner for IFZA and make all services for myself and my friends with a 50% discount from the market. If you want, please contact + professional service.

My law firm in Dubai is one of the IFZA partner companies (just like with every other freezing) yet IFZA is the most complicated to deal with as they keep you retained as the initial agent throughout the course of your company's operations.

You can ask for an NOC from your current agent in order to be serviced by someone else but the new agent is not going to be compensated by IFZA hence you'll incur additional charges. Any commissions for incorporations and renewal thereafter are reserved to the agent that was the first point of contact basically.

If the current agent doesn't give you the NOC the only way to get rid of them is by raising multiple complaints that must be properly backed. Usually when there is a dispute IFZA will mediate yet it'll take a lot of time to finalize any change.
The real cost of starting a company:
0 visa license
License 12,900 (20-30% of this is already included in the partner's commission)

1 Visa license
License: 14,900 (20-30% of this is already included in the partner's commission)
Establishment Card: 2,000
Visa: 3,750

And in the market, the amount grows to 25-35K and above.

As far as I know, after conducting a little investigation and examining the internal IFZA documents, you have two options (both are not the best):

1. You write to IFZA yourself and easily register a company, but the Free Zone will then assign you some kind of partner, apparently according to their internal distribution. And then + the commission to the partner (as a rule, it does not justify the service and is high).

2. Or initially register through a partner

A global problem: you can't get rid of it (you can't get a NOC. They have NO reason to give it to you. Not profitable). And if you do and change your partner, since IFZA will not pay him a commission, you will still pay more because of this (the missing amount).

Last edited:
1. You write to IFZA yourself and easily register a company, but the Free Zone will then assign you some kind of partner, apparently according to their internal distribution. And then + the commission to the partner (as a rule, it does not justify the service and is high).
They won't assign you a partner. If you incorporate directly with IFZA, you can communicate with them for all kinds of requests without any intermediaries.