Our valued sponsor

Companies House, UK company formation, EMI setup - Technical Questions

moneyrequired

BANNED MEMBER
Jul 22, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I want to ask you about Companies House and EMIs.

1. Situation: Person want to setup a UK company with UK address as foreigner.
A register agent requests from person certified scans of bills and passport/id card.

I'd like to know if they (register agent) sends these scans to companies house.
Also, please tell me if personal number or/and passport number/id card number are stored in Companies House?

2. I need to know if during bank account setup EMI or other bank institution can request from Companies House hidden information like full birth date or other personal data presented in point 1 of this question.

I've read that Police or credit institution could ask about full bdate or resident address. But how it looks if EMIs get it during bank account setup?

thanks for reply.
I know that I can go to different source(like company formation agent) and ask, but I asked here because I think that is right place for this.
I asked in other places and received unclear information. Here is alot of people who know how it exacly works. Maybe someone reply in the future.

Thanks for your reply, anyone have answers to rest questions?

1. if personal number or/and passport number/id card number are stored in Companies House?
2. if banks/EMIs take hidden information from company house(full bdate, residential directors addresses, id/passport numbers) when they verify new customers?

Thanks for your reply, anyone have answers to rest questions?

1. if personal number or/and passport number/id card number are stored in Companies House?
2. if banks/EMIs take hidden information from company house(full bdate, residential directors addresses, id/passport numbers) when they verify new customers?
When you apply for an account to a bank or emi, you have to provide id/pass. The documents of the company. The emi/bank check if it s the same as registered at hrmc.
Can you ask exactly your question because I don't keep your the real sense.

@Bmmw850 thanks for your reply.
I know what I need provide to all institutions and EMIs. I have few companies in EU and outside EU.

I asked about specified information. I need to know what kind of personal data are stored in company house.
As you know if you want buy Business address and director address in UK you need provide scans of passport/utility bill for each director.
I'm not sure what registar agents do with these documents (passport scans, utility bills). If they provide passport number to company house or they only store these documents in their office?
I cant find this information on company house FAQs, I asked two registar agents and get 2 different answers.

Second. I asked if banks/EMIs take hidden information from company house(full bdate, residential directors addresses, id/passport numbers) when they verify new customers?
I know that I must provide all documents to EMI/bank... but I need to know if they compare this information with HIDDEN information stored in Companies House.
For ex. PUBLIC information are MONTH and YEAR of director bdate, but DAY of bdate is HIDDEN information. I need to know if EMI/banks compare DAY of bdate from companies house with bdate from director passport.

I need to know if companies house store passport number of each director in database and if YES - if EMI/banks compare this passport number with passport number provided during bank account setup.
AND I need to know if EMI/banks compare director residential address from company house with residential address provided during account setup...

Latest Threads