Our valued sponsor

Companies to help with formation

Lambojames101

May 30, 2020
Visit site
Hi guys

I spoke with Turner little regarding an offshore formation in Seychelles, trust in Belize and banking in another jurisdiction

however they are now not replying to my emails after paying them,

is there any other companies or resources anyone can suggest for opening an offshore formation?

I currently sell digital products online. I want to be able to use the money made for property developments and purchases in the Uk so I need to be able to loan the money to my UK property company also

any help is appreciated

LJ

You are over complicating the structure with high risk jurisdictions.

What was the reason for the Trust?

You will require a UK limited company for the property purchase. Loan the funds (do not invest) in to the UK company from your offshore structure.

Therefore you are able to take advantage of all the tax breaks and you are free to charge your UK company whatever interest you want.

You are over complicating the structure with high risk jurisdictions.

What was the reason for the Trust?

You will require a UK limited company for the property purchase. Loan the funds (do not invest) in to the UK company from your offshore structure.

Therefore you are able to take advantage of all the tax breaks and you are free to charge your UK company whatever interest you want.
The trust was to ensure I don’t own more then 25% of the Seychelles company, meaning that “controlled foreign companies” regulation didn’t come into play

how come these are “high risk”?

I’m after a structure that will minimise taxes, I understand that VAT is unavoidable thoigh
setup a company in one of the real offshore jurisdictions, get a pyapla and btc account for this company accept payments there without VAT - transfer the money from both wallets to a company in the UK if that is what you want. Still no VAT required.

i was of the idea that I would have to charge VAT as I sell to people in the UK
Yes once you hit the 85K turnover then you are liable for VAT. If your company is not registered in the UK then there will be no vat applicable like say you registered an USLLC.

Ideally set up an offshore structure as the generator of the business with a little substance like website and phone number. Then use a UK entity as the UK distributor on a 90/10 agreement so it's paying some tax if applicable after expenses like licensing fee and set up.

The offshore entity can then hold the funds and then lend them to the property company. The key thing here is to pay some tax to stay under the radar but VAT is always going to be applicable.

This way you stay under the radar and can increase tax efficiency through the property company.

Latest Threads