Our valued sponsor

Company + Bank account Advices

it's not cheap but overpriced big times! Anyway if that is the last stop for average joe it is what it cost for him to get a bank account.
Looks like you dont really understund how it all works, it is not EMI it is bank!
To open bank account you need to make notary docs translates from eng to CZ, you need to rent real adress in Prague for one year, bank fee, tokken fee, translator and lawyer with me in bank, introducer fee, courrier fees - you still think it is overpriced???
Maybe for 2015 it is overpriced, but nowdays to open EU account for LP in normal bank it is very cheap!

P.S. I looked at your prices and it is minimum twice overpriced!

OP where is this going, can you status update this thread so we may be able to follow you?

I am still looking for options.
We want cooperate a new company + bank accounts remotely but there are many suggestions with no solid reality. :)
Are there any agents here which can help us on this process ?

We are looking for a new company + bank account . This means we are open to jurisd. suggestions as we can go with any of them.

We are developing applications for mobile platforms.Our revenue is coming from apple and google.We pay to facebook and google for advertisements , etc.

Well,
we have a volume of around 100k/month so EMIs wont be useful for us.
I know about Rietumu and Baltikums and horrro stories. :)
This is why i am looking for alternatives.
I saw later on in the thread, the revenue isn’t necessarily accumulating in the account, but you’re paying ad expenses to Google and Facebook from the revenue.

If that’s the case, perhaps it’s worth considering EMIs? Your business seems low-risk, so I’d imagine you’re likely to have a much easier time with EMIs than others on these forums. You can spread some of the ‘risk’ around by utilizing multiple EMIs. Either way, though, the risk isn’t so much losing the money, as it is that the EMI may just hold up the funds for longer than you’d like (it could be a day, or it could be longer). The fact that incoming and outgoing payments are with high profile companies, and you’ll have supporting documentation on hand, should really ease any issues with this as well.

Again, I’m only suggesting this because it seems you’re not looking to park funds with these banks/EMIs.

If that still doesn’t suit your needs, and you’re set on an actual bank...
If you want to have a lot of options, you need to be willing to either travel or pay considerably (probably more than travel costs if you’re simply coming from Turkey!).

One option that hasn’t been mentioned but I’ve seen work for what you need is Cyprus.
There are countless Corporate Services companies that can help you with that.
Depending on your wire activity though, Cyprus banks can be more pricey than most other EU banks, and you may end up paying back your saving on travel in the first year.

Actually i have tried a bunch of EMIs and they dont serve our needs.
I have contacted monegro and they came to me with LTD UK and Estonia company + Serbia bank account.What do you think about this offer ?

Actually i have tried a bunch of EMIs and they dont serve our needs.
I have contacted monegro and they came to me with LTD UK and Estonia company + Serbia bank account.What do you think about this offer ?
What did you need that the EMIs didn't offer?

About what you heard from Monegro... was that a UK LTD and Estonia company? What's the need for both? Each is going to carry it own separate annual cost for upkeep, and since they're in different jurisdictions, you'll likely need two separate teams to handle your reporting/tax needs.

About the Serbian bank - Unless your software development business is tightly involved with high-risk activities, why in the world should you need to bank in Serbia? I'm completely missing why your situation is so bad that you'd even need to consider banking in Serbia.

Hello,
I am looking for solutions and open to advices which can be done remotely as remote opening option is very limited.
I need to receive and send swift payments,corporate IBAN and so on.Which EMI provides that ?

BTW, I have discovered that this Monegro.eu site is brand new.
Monegro LTD is founded only 5 months ago and the user who identifies himself as a customer of them and refers it here in forums is registered to here at the same time.
Probably he is the same kid.So please be careful and dont use them!

I am open to any advices or agents yet.

I need to receive and send swift payments,corporate IBAN and so on.Which EMI provides that ?
And Mister Tango business does not work for you?
Monegro LTD is founded only 5 months ago and the user who identifies himself as a customer of them and refers it here in forums is registered to here at the same time.
Probably he is the same kid.So please be careful and dont use them!
Thanks for the hint, there are a few users that showed up with something similar, monitoring them.

And Mister Tango business does not work for you?

As well as a few others that are widely used.

Frankly...something here is not making sense. I asked why not reconsidering EMIs (which he previously dismissed due to his transaction volumes), and the answer was that he actually already had, but they don't serve his needs. 'Which needs?' was asked in a follow-up. Turns out, needs that several EMIs discussed here at length could provide.

He apparently spoke with this Monegro guy, and asked for feedback on some strange structure with Serbian banking to boot. When I asked for clarification about the structure, as well as what was the need for the Serbian banking, there wasn't a remotely direct answer - he simply started raising questions about Monegro. And again mentioning that he's open to any 'advices or agents'.

I had mentioned Cyprus could quite possibly be one of the few jurisdictions that may tick all of his boxes, and that there are countless Corporate Service providers there that could help him - there wasn't any follow up about it.

I hadn't wanted to be so blunt earlier, but it didn't make sense why someone with a company doing 100k in monthly revenue has an issue with travelling from Turkey to Europe (a day trip!) for meeting with a bank. I can understand people not wanting, in general, to be candid about their business. But something is not passing the smell test. Not to mention, he keeps asking for help, but has pretty much ignored a few solid suggestions that have been put forth.

Well, I have a similar problem like yours, I sale on steam and about receive 1mil-3mil usd this year,
my plan for now is a BVI company + Singapore offshore account,
keep the money first and I may invest using the company name on properties,stocks etc.
I only take a few money for personal use(under lowest tax level),i don't use a lot money

and may get a island passport later to withdraw them all.

Guys have you read the forum at all? It sounds to me that people here just post something to increase post count!

my plan for now is a BVI company + Singapore offshore account,
quick Google search on the forum will reveal this to be nonsense - it won't work for you like that.

So I believe you have several accounts on this forum and that's why you chime in here.

I had mentioned Cyprus could quite possibly be one of the few jurisdictions that may tick all of his boxes, and that there are countless Corporate Service providers there that could help him - there wasn't any follow up about it.
Use Google and search the forum, there are endless threads & posts about it.

As well as a few others that are widely used.

Frankly...something here is not making sense. I asked why not reconsidering EMIs (which he previously dismissed due to his transaction volumes), and the answer was that he actually already had, but they don't serve his needs. 'Which needs?' was asked in a follow-up. Turns out, needs that several EMIs discussed here at length could provide.

He apparently spoke with this Monegro guy, and asked for feedback on some strange structure with Serbian banking to boot. When I asked for clarification about the structure, as well as what was the need for the Serbian banking, there wasn't a remotely direct answer - he simply started raising questions about Monegro. And again mentioning that he's open to any 'advices or agents'.

I hadn't wanted to be so blunt earlier, but it didn't make sense why someone with a company doing 100k in monthly revenue has an issue with travelling from Turkey to Europe (a day trip!) for meeting with a bank. I can understand people not wanting, in general, to be candid about their business. But something is not passing the smell test. Not to mention, he keeps asking for help, but has pretty much ignored a few solid suggestions that have been put forth.

I dont understand why you are blaming people.We have our own needs and requirements.
EMIs are so useful,we are using them for small amounts and freelance payments but i am talking about a real business setup here.Not a few bucks per month.
I havent seen any EMI to accept 200K EURO swift at once.Let me know if you know any ?!

One HK and one Cyprus company have been ordered already.I will update you with the results in 3-6 months.

We have bank accounts opened in UK and Latvia face to face but this setup needs to be done remotely due to beneficiary requirements.

So please respect each others personal situations.No need to criticize.

Hi, we have had difficulties opening a bank account for a Swiss AG Holding Company. If you can help, I´ll gladly provide more details on private.
There is no need to underline your text. Is it a bank account or EMI you are looking for?