Our valued sponsor

Company + Bank account Advices

Yes in CZ i think PPF bank allow opening
Does that require an introducer and if so what is the typical rate these introduce operate with?

Yes with introducer, around 1300-1500 all translates from english including
So you have used such an introducer and have a bank account in CZ ? do they provide English Internet banking and a debit card? can you explain a little about how the banking is in Czech banks?

How about banks in Georgia? Try bank of gerogia or silk road bank. They accept foreigner who don't live in Georgia.

You can open an account remotely with the help of a lawyer. What you have to do is just prepare copy of passport and apostilied POA.

How about banks in Georgia? Try bank of gerogia or silk road bank. They accept foreigner who don't live in Georgia.

You can open an account remotely with the help of a lawyer. What you have to do is just prepare copy of passport and apostilied POA.
how many accounts have you registered on this forum?

I have opened PPF bank for Scotland LP, process was about 1 month, need to come to Prague for 1 day, internet banking in english and debit card you can receive. If someone interested i can give contacts!
So you can share it here otherwise I consider this as hidden advertising!

OK, they website monegro.eu, they opened me bank in CZ and now i am opening bank account for my LP in Serbia in two banks remotely!
Cool, they don't have a UK version of the website but Google Translate works fine. However, 1450 for account opening is a lot of money!

They speak english well, 1450 is cheap for EU bank account for LP in normal and cheap bank there you dont need to pay 100 euro per month or 70 euro per transfer
it's not cheap but overpriced big times! Anyway if that is the last stop for average joe it is what it cost for him to get a bank account.

Latest Threads