Our valued sponsor

Company Formation 247

What like to know too' date=' please post your solution. I was looking for registering a company in Cyprus with banking in Cyprus. This is as alternative not in exchange of my Seychelles offshore corp. Just need to know what business restrictions there are or not to business and banking in Cyprus for company formation and bank account opening.[/quote']
Start with a simple company formation in Cyprus and if you want bank there too. Once setup you can easely add further protection with an Trust or Foundation.

I have question too' date=' what is better to have nominee director and shareholder for my company or better not?[/quote']
For total privacy always best to have nominee director and shareholder even it makes it a little more complicated when you apply for banking or merchant account it is worth the extra work that comes with the nominees.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Start with a simple company formation in Cyprus and if you want bank there too. Once setup you can easely add further protection with an Trust or Foundation.
If you still need help to figure out what makes a offshore company stronger in matters of privacy and asset protection you can either let me know here in this thread or send me a PM I'm in position of a very strong setup.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I have send PM to you please help, thanks.
Thanks for the PM "mps" your information was of great help I consulted my Agent to ask if he can help with the setup.

clemens there are things that I would prefer not to be published here just because of the nature of the setup :)

Reactions: clemens
Sure I understand Khan. Just PM if you have any other questions or need help.

Other cool offshore jurisdictions to look into are:

Cook Islands

Republic of Dominica

Gibraltar

Anguila

Above most for offshore company not for banking. That means I don't know about banking in most of these jurisdictions.

If I already had a company in the Seychelles I would go with Dominica or Gibraltar to get something in an different offshore jurisdiction. If this is the first time I was incorporating a offshore company I would defiantly go for a Seychelles company since it is pretty fast and easy to incorporate. If I was looking for just a quick way to establish a company and didn't care about TAX, Internet Privacy or anything like that a simple UK company would do it.. less than a 100 bucks to form and no question asked.

After you have known the steps, you have to learn how to find the perfect people to form the foundation of your company. Do not base solely on the lowest price available. Make sure they are open for inquiries 24/7. Check customer reviews and blogs. Is accountancy consultation available?
I would recommend always to ask your agent if this is a possible task they can help with rather than going out and find someone external that can do this for you. I feel better and more comfortable to have this task done by the firm that established my offshore company.

I've never dreamed of having my own company ( as of now ) but in the future, this will be a good guide since there are step by step instructions that can be easily comprehended. Who knows? someone might be a boss / company owner already after reading this article hap¤#"

To own a offshore company is a great thing if you are doing business online. You will imagine that without all the paperwork and documentation your business will run smooth and less complicated. The first offshore company formation I was into was difficult for me to learn but after that everything is easy.

To own a offshore company is a great thing if you are doing business online. You will imagine that without all the paperwork and documentation your business will run smooth and less complicated. The first offshore company formation I was into was difficult for me to learn but after that everything is easy.
I agree with you Gunter, you can easily control your business through online these days but sometimes, hackers make their way to steal your assets/money. I just hope everybody is safe with their accounts.

You may want to secure that you always have access to the director and shareholder data of an offshore Company 24 / 7 if you have appointed some of these! Otherwise you can risk not to be able to get in touch with them when it's important!