Our valued sponsor

Company formation proccess

It depends on where you want to incorporate your business.

Anyway, we have the below section with guides and articles on a lot of topics where we explain in details what and how to do, maybe you can find inspiration there.

In the Mentor Group Gold you can even read about detailed questions and answers about the same topic.

It depends on where you want to incorporate your business.

Anyway, we have the below section with guides and articles on a lot of topics where we explain in details what and how to do, maybe you can find inspiration there.

In the Mentor Group Gold you can even read about detailed questions and answers about the same topic.
I tried by i seem to get lost in a sea of treads... it's to extensive and time consuming

Don't expect to spoon feed you if you are even too lazy to explain your self better nor do you want to spend time to read what others have spend time on to post!

Anyway, good luck.

Reactions: Hyo
The process of forming a typical IBC goes something like:
  1. Select service provider.
  2. Place order. In most cases, you pay upfront for all initial services.
  3. Provide documents to the service provider (such as copy of your passport, proof of address, and sometimes additional documents such as a police conduct report or one or two reference letters).
  4. Once the documents are approved, the company formation begins. The service provider liaises with the relevant authority in the jurisdiction to file paperwork to set up the company.
  5. Once the company is formed, you get copies of relevant company documents such as memorandum and articles of incorporation, certificate of incorporation, and whatever else applies in your chosen jurisdiction.
  6. The bank account opening process begins...
If you have specific questions about specific jurisdictions/companies, fire away.

Reactions: JohnLocke
The process of forming a typical IBC goes something like:
  1. Select service provider.
  2. Place order. In most cases, you pay upfront for all initial services.
  3. Provide documents to the service provider (such as copy of your passport, proof of address, and sometimes additional documents such as a police conduct report or one or two reference letters).
  4. Once the documents are approved, the company formation begins. The service provider liaises with the relevant authority in the jurisdiction to file paperwork to set up the company.
  5. Once the company is formed, you get copies of relevant company documents such as memorandum and articles of incorporation, certificate of incorporation, and whatever else applies in your chosen jurisdiction.
  6. The bank account opening process begins...
If you have specific questions about specific jurisdictions/companies, fire away.
thanks for the info...it helped

I tried by i seem to get lost in a sea of treads... it's to extensive and time consuming
If time is more important than money, then the solution is easy. You narrow down your search to a few jurisdictions that might work for you and then hire an OSP that can explain the strengths and weaknesses of each jurisdiction as applied to your particular situation. Here are several web links that can help you narrow down your jurisdictional choices:

BTW: I am not recommending either of those OSPs, just the use of their informational pages regarding jurisdictions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pendula
If time is more important than money, then the solution is easy. You narrow down your search to a few jurisdictions that might work for you and then hire an OSP that can explain the strengths and weaknesses of each jurisdiction as applied to your particular situation. Here are several web links that can help you narrow down your jurisdictional choices:

BTW: I am not recommending either of those OSPs, just the use of their informational pages regarding jurisdictions.
thanks so much

sorry for the ignorance, what does the OSP acronym mean?

Latest Threads