Our valued sponsor

Company in cyprus, bank in cyprus and paypal.

Seems there soon will come a solution to unblock limited PayPal accounts, open new PP accounts for people who can't do that and even get a virtual bank account with debit card to withdraw money from your pp account. I just PM'ed Admin about it. They will soon have some exiting news they say.

If you want to find a bulletproof solution for this then you can buy a membership for the Mentor Group forum here.

Last edited:
i guess that bank account and debit card will be in company name, so the nominee would get the utility bill for company...
Yes that's correct. We don't have it confirmed yet if this is going work.

lets say that i open a company in Cyprus. I guess that the price to open the company also cover the accountant yearly payment. So if i have 10 invoices, 100 or 1000 (per month) will change the price per year for the company?

And also i want to ask, cyprus has VAT, in my site should add vat to the customer invoices?

Thanks
The price usually depends on the number of invoices the company generate. There are other costs involved to maintain a Cyprus company!

Problem is solved if someone need a PayPal account fully verified for their Cyprus company + bank account just PM me or signup for the Mentor Group access so you will find all details there.