Our valued sponsor

Company registration in Labuan where and how?

I'm still looking for someones experience to with the registration of a company in Labuan / Malaysia - I'm in contact with a few service providers so far total amateurs to chat with :(

I have contacts with CSPs who are dealing with Labuan companies. Their fees are reasonable and the attitude is very professional.

Labuan Limited Company

Set-up costs (remote service) - 4 800 USD
Company secretary and registered office - 1 100 USD
Government fees - 400 USD
Corporate bank account opening in Malaysia (remote service) - 3 950 USD
Annual accounting and tax fees - 2 300 USD

Minimum capital - 1 USD
Incorporation perio - 2 weeks
Corporate tax rate - 3%

Reactions: JohnLocke
Corporate bank account opening in Malaysia (remote service) - 3 950 USD
That's a lot of money for introducer service? Do they provide English Internet banking and how with documentation, what requirements they have, briefly if you can list? Can we make International Wire Transfers / SWIFT transfers directly from within the online banking.

sorry for all the questions.....

Corporate account is opened with Maybank

Multi-currency current account
Minimum monthly balance - 1000 USD
Fees per outcoming/icoming transfers - 4 USD
International wire transfers/ SWIFT transfers are accepted
Easy to operate e-banking in English

More info at Maybank2u.com - Master Foreign Currency Account

Thank you very much @GCE for the information thu&¤# I will get in touch with you shortly.

Hello,

I seems we never discussed the jurisdiction Labuan / Malaysia for company registration and setup of offshore banking!

Doing some research in seems to be the ultimate best offshore jurisdiction in 2017 and many years ahead to protect privacy, assets and avoid any taxes!

Now I was wondering, what is the reason for why no one has mentioned Labuan company formation at any time? Is it because no one know about this tax heaven? or no one want to talk about it?

When reading about Labuan which is located in Malaysia it seems any government worldwide have put it on the black list as "the offshore jurisdiction no 1" which can't be penetrated at all!

So does anyone has any information about it?
How secure is labuan in regards to exchange information with other authorities and countries?

second that, if you don't have that money don't consider to go offshore at all. stay at home and watch TV or grow your business so it's worth going offshore!

to OP, Labuan looks really interesting, however, I'm missing a link to the BBC article (if any available) and I'm missing any information about what agreements they have signed (if any) with the rest of the world?!
Some of us don't make a fortune but still enough to register a offshore company to protect our identity!

Hello,

I seems we never discussed the jurisdiction Labuan / Malaysia for company registration and setup of offshore banking!

Doing some research in seems to be the ultimate best offshore jurisdiction in 2017 and many years ahead to protect privacy, assets and avoid any taxes!

Now I was wondering, what is the reason for why no one has mentioned Labuan company formation at any time? Is it because no one know about this tax heaven? or no one want to talk about it?

When reading about Labuan which is located in Malaysia it seems any government worldwide have put it on the black list as "the offshore jurisdiction no 1" which can't be penetrated at all!

So does anyone has any information about it?
Very interesting to learn about! I was not aware of Labuan as an offshore jurisdiction. As far as I read Malaysia is not the best destination to incorporate a business offshore. I could be wrong but would like to know about what article is referred to in this thread? :)

Latest Threads