Our valued sponsor

Company setup for crypto / NFT gaming

peebol

Sep 14, 2022
London
Visit site
Hi everyone

I'm looking around for a solution for setting myself up a company for an NFT gaming project. It is a pay to play mobile game with the player needing to pay in Ethereum for a go. In the game they get awarded NFTs for completing tasks.

I am currently based in South East Asia but I have been advised that the two options I should look at are DMCC Dubai or Zug canton in Switzerland.

Much of the information I have found online seems out of date from around 2018. I was curious if anyone has any good ideas for how to set this up in 2022 without ending up in hot water.

Thank you!

Hi everyone

I'm looking around for a solution for setting myself up a company for an NFT gaming project. It is a pay to play mobile game with the player needing to pay in Ethereum for a go. In the game they get awarded NFTs for completing tasks.

I am currently based in South East Asia but I have been advised that the two options I should look at are DMCC Dubai or Zug canton in Switzerland.

Much of the information I have found online seems out of date from around 2018. I was curious if anyone has any good ideas for how to set this up in 2022 without ending up in hot water.

Thank you!
Cyprus would be a great option. I have just sent you a PM

Latest Threads