Our valued sponsor

Company structure, bvi?

chris

Offshore Agent
Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I want to set up a structure to avoid the 10% company tax in cyprus. the main company (A) buys merchantises from Uk and China mostly. As i understood i will have to register a bvi holding company (B), 100% owning (A) and all the dividends will proceed to the bvi. I will need nominee shareholder and director.

1. Can the nominees be cypriots or cypriot company for (B) or will i have prob with the tax?

2. Is it trustworthy to have foreign people you dont know as nominees?

2. How do i repatriate the money from the bvi? by setting another cyprus company © owning the bvi so getting the dividends? or is there any other? will this work with tax?

3. Will i need to have nominees for ©?

4. Is there any difference between bvi and Seychelles Company? cause you offer both in diff prices.

Thank you in advance

Chris

Well, the easiest way of doing this is to appoint a foreign nominee director or incorporate a Seychelles or BVI company that will be appointed shareholder and director of the Cypriot company, so you will avoid the 10% corporate tax for foreign companies.

A Seychelles company is easier and cheaper than a BVI company, we only offer our assistance for the BVI company because some simply require this for their special needs.

Foreign as it says, a person or entity that is not a citizen of the country where the company is incorporated ;)

Chris, did you setup the BVI company? if so how does it work for you?

I would at any time go for a Seychelles company over a BVI or for instant Panama company. The Seychelles are offering a great out of the box privacy layer. Best is, no accounting or filing of tax is required.

2. Is it trustworthy to have foreign people you dont know as nominees?
2. How do i repatriate the money from the bvi? by setting another cyprus company © owning the bvi so getting the dividends? or is there any other? will this work with tax?
Thought it is worth to outline the above 2 questions a little.

1. Well, you will need to consult the CSP / Company service provider and maybe even pay them a visit to feel comfortable, however, the people who are in this business for real and who have a long tracking history will never do anything illegal or something that could damage their reputation. That said, I can't tell you where you can get a guarantee that something not will go wrong... look at the Bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia it can go pretty fast.. but if you look at the Internet alone, then you can see that such thing hasn't happen yet or even often.

2. Yes the "dividend model" is one way and even tax free / exempted from tax, another way is to invoice the Cyprus company or even issue loans between the companies, it will depend very much on the situation.

Last edited:
3. Will i need to have nominees for ©?
2. Make a loan or pay it out as dividend, alternative get some GIFT CARDS for smaller amounts and finally there is this famous anonymous debit card from this super secrect bank in Tanzania ;)

3. Insert a nominee shareholder and director only if you whish an additional layer of privacy.

jpay said:
2. Make a loan or pay it out as dividend, alternative get some GIFT CARDS for smaller amounts and finally there is this famous anonymous debit card from this super secrect bank in Tanzania ;)
3. Insert a nominee shareholder and director only if you whish an additional layer of privacy.
The "loan model" is very common for all offshore company's since it isn't allowed in most other European countries.