Our valued sponsor

Completely anonymous offshore LLC/Corp

Eddyg

Jul 22, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

New to the forums, so sorry in advance if this is too blunt. As the title says, I'm in the US and looking to form a anonymous offshore company to do business with a US based company. I read that Nevis would be a good place to start, as they have good privacy laws, however in searching these forums, I do not see too many recommendations favoring Nevis. What are your recommendations?

Hi,

New to the forums, so sorry in advance if this is too blunt. As the title says, I'm in the US and looking to form a anonymous offshore company to do business with a US based company. I read that Nevis would be a good place to start, as they have good privacy laws, however in searching these forums, I do not see too many recommendations favoring Nevis. What are your recommendations?

This forum prefer to stay clear off Uncle Sam or any connection to him. No educated members in this forum want the IRS to meddle in their business. Greeting Eddyg!

Reactions: Cetme308win
Hi,

Sorry Eddyg my respond was for another fourm and was engaged in multiple typing sorry for the errors. There are a lot of respond on the topic of Nevis. Please see all recent thread by clicking the link here. Good luck! Search results for query: Nevis

Yeah I did a search and didn't really find anyone answering directly about Nevis. My question would be if it was created anonymously, what reach would the IRS have? Like would it be easy for them to audit?
It is kind of hard of find a anonymous bank nowadays and yet create one. Instead of settling for a small Caribbean Island that will jump when Uncle Same says so. Why not open an account in Mauritius which is located about 2,000 kilometres (1,200 mi) off the southeast coast of the African continent.

Why not open an account in Mauritius which is located about 2,000 kilometres (1,200 mi) off the southeast coast of the African continent.
I wonder, do you believe that they are offerin a better privacy for instant with Afraisa bank in Mauritius?

I wonder, do you believe that they are offerin a better privacy for instant with Afraisa bank in Mauritius?
I cannot vouch that it will be better but with the Caribbean just at the door step of the mighty USA, therefore having more distance is much better, consider Mauritius is one of the few country to snob at the European Union Commission and remain scoop free off the Black list include not among the list of high risk countries. Nevis is also not on the list but it is in Caribbean waters plus Eddyg is in the USA with a USA company, possible in a short time the IRS maybe breathing down on his neck.

I was wrong about an anonymous bank, if the company is not associated with me, then an account under the company name would be fine. What are the costs of opening in Mauritius? Also is there a reputable CMS company anyone would recommend? I searched through here and didn't see one that stood out among members...

I feel your pain, here is one thing though that i would want to correct or pose a question. You are saying if the Company is not associated with you then an account under the company name would be fine? There is something called "Beneficial Owner" ever heard of this term? If say you happen to register a company without having to give your details, when you however attempt to open account , most financial institutions demand to know the beneficial owner. Here is where the problem is, they will need passport, proof of address etc for them to open the bank account. So how are you going to get around the benefcial ownership issue? i'm all ears cause i'd really like help on the as well from anyone who can suggest.