Our valued sponsor

Confidentiality of companies in another EU countries?

The country where I reside now is not the country of the passport / citizenship. The new country wouldn't be my country of citizenship either. So I'm not sure who would they report me to.
I provide them with a local address, they can ask for a tax residency, I say I live there, won't give them any foreign tax id, so there's automatically nothing reportable under the CRS.
I'm not sure if they can ask me for a registration certificate when I have 3 months to register but I need to pay rent (and 9-5ers receive salary) now.
Its an automatic thing. You identify yourself at a bank with your passport. Tadaa reporting system triggered. Even as a resident that applies in some (maybe most?) cases as the new country might have to tax you on assets held in your passport country.

Its an automatic thing. You identify yourself at a bank with your passport. Tadaa reporting system triggered. Even as a resident that applies in some (maybe most?) cases as the new country might have to tax you on assets held in your passport country.

My passport country has no idea where I live right now. The new country can report me there all it wants.

The other document needed triggers also reporting. The proof of address. If you don't want to pay taxes, make sure to have a PoA from a no-tax country.

I want to create a company in the new country and receive dividends, so I will have to register there officially.
At the same time I want to keep my residency in my current country because I'm close to obtaining citizenship.

Latest Threads