Our valued sponsor

Considering a Offshore company but where do I start any advise please?

wosniak

Offshore Agent
Feb 14, 2011
Slovakia
Visit site
Hi,

I read that offshore jurisdictions traditionally provide privacy and anonymity so companies there do.

I was wondering where to start looking for a offshore company? Can you point me in the direction of jurisdiction please?

At the moment I'm looking at:

Bahamas

Bermuda

Jersey

Hong Kong

Isle of Man

Panama

I read on this forum about Belize, Seychelles, Cyprus and even Mauritius thats a hell of alot of countries.

Help please:conf:

To start with you may tell us a little about what business you are into, what goals you may have and finally what is it you want to setup. From many of the posts here on the forum it seems that some think Offshore Company covers all and that it is known by man what offshore jurisdiction that is questioned.

As a general guideline then I would suggest you to look into offshore jurisdictions that don't have any TIEA's if privacy and anonymity is one of your goals otherwise you don't need to care. Secondly I would look at what I'm going to do with the offshore company which will depend on which jurisdiction may be best for your needs.

You may want to look into this thread invalid1c/forum/f5/need-offshore-company-online-store-but-dont-know-where-start-help-15763 copy / paste the URL into your browser so you will see what I mean;)

Last edited by a moderator:
baitmybut said:
Hi,
I read that offshore jurisdictions traditionally provide privacy and anonymity so companies there do.

I was wondering where to start looking for a offshore company? Can you point me in the direction of jurisdiction please?

At the moment I'm looking at:

Bahamas

Bermuda

Jersey

Hong Kong

Isle of Man

Panama

I read on this forum about Belize, Seychelles, Cyprus and even Mauritius thats a hell of alot of countries.

Help please:conf:
Any suggestion on which offshore jurisdiction actually will work best for us?