Our valued sponsor

Corner Trader / Corner Bank in Switzerland

Silvio

Pro Member
Jun 1, 2018
Visit site
So I came across this Swiss bank\broker that seems to good to be true:

1. Wire in\out - free
2. Personal relationship manager - they actually called me after I sent them an email
3. No custody fee (but 35 CHF per quarter if there are no activities) Commissions: CT, a competitive provider | Cornèrtrader
4. Apparently they accept corporate accounts as well Corporate Accounts: Swiss multi-asset platform | Cornèrtrader and weren't even fazed about offshore companies etc.
5. Seems their platform is provided by SaxoBank

The cons:
1. Seem a bit shady, they work with many Russians and have Russian speaking staff, also they have a bank in the Bahamas as well.
2. Swiss stamp duty of around 0.15% if buying INTL stocks

But I read on some forums that in their T&C they are allowed to set 3rd party custodians for the stocks? Not sure about that.
And the reviews are not good Cornèr Bank AG / Cornèrtrader - Zürich

Maybe I'm just paranoid and it's just a typical Swiss bank that slightly overcharges (and is still cheaper than all normal Swiss banks)

Has anybody here used them?

Has anybody here used them?

Never used them other than some cornercard re-branded Swiss prepaid cards. They are however a serious bank out of the Italian speaking portion of Switzerland ca#"!.

They are in the UK and all over the place with their service. Think of them as the Swiss Wirecard and your on right track - not in a bad sense. Would be interested to test their brokerage service but if its Saxobank WL then I give it a miss as I have a few of these already :confused:

Reactions: John Doe 42755