Our valued sponsor

Cost-effective EMI option for a Personal Account for Kraken

bankera used to be a solution for instant sepa deposits to kraken - maybe still is but I wouldn't trust them with more than couple of hundreds

I'd be surprised if you could find and EMI allowing crypto and supporting instant SEPA - following....

SEPA is mainly used for people in the EU, so if you're an EU citizen and need a personal account for crypto, I don't think that's an issue. A normal local high-street bank wouldn't have any issues with this either, it's just sending money by SEPA. But, you can go for Zen or Bankera if you're looking for EMIs / neobanks. Revolut Bank could also work but they only have SEPA & SEPA priority, no instant transfers yet.

SEPA is mainly used for people in the EU, so if you're an EU citizen and need a personal account for crypto, I don't think that's an issue. A normal local high-street bank wouldn't have any issues with this either, it's just sending money by SEPA. But, you can go for Zen or Bankera if you're looking for EMIs / neobanks. Revolut Bank could also work but they only have SEPA & SEPA priority, no instant transfers yet.
Great You are right

Bunq has implemented a new policy that restricts transactions to and from cryptocurrency exchanges.

Source: Personal Account T&C | bunq
Paragraph 10.2
Our accounts are meant for everyday banking use, such as making payments and saving money. To minimize the risk of misuse, we ask that you avoid using your account for these higher-risk activities:

• Gambling with large amounts of money;
  • Using a personal account for Business purposes;
  • Depositing or withdrawing large amounts of cash;
  • Actively trading or investing in real estate, forex, precious metals, crypto assets, or unregulated markets;
  • Receiving, spending, or sending money to countries that are considered high-risk by the European Union or have a low score on the Corruption Perception Index from Transparency International.

Bunq has implemented a new policy that restricts transactions to and from cryptocurrency exchanges.

Source: Personal Account T&C | bunq
Paragraph 10.2
Our accounts are meant for everyday banking use, such as making payments and saving money. To minimize the risk of misuse, we ask that you avoid using your account for these higher-risk activities:

• Gambling with large amounts of money;
  • Using a personal account for Business purposes;
  • Depositing or withdrawing large amounts of cash;
  • Actively trading or investing in real estate, forex, precious metals, crypto assets, or unregulated markets;
  • Receiving, spending, or sending money to countries that are considered high-risk by the European Union or have a low score on the Corruption Perception Index from Transparency International.
Why you not use bankera and revolut

Latest Threads