Our valued sponsor

cost Renew Trade License Dubai

Well....

Anyway maybe other readers are interested in the answer as well.

Let's say you have a Dubai Freezone Company (FZCO) with 1 Residence Visa Slot the Renewal Fees of the Trade License is somewhere between 18.000 AED - 50.000 AED.

The fee structure depends further on Business Activities, Shareholder Structure and of course the Service Provider.

While usually a Service Provider causes increased costs compared to the Authority directly - we for example give some loyality discount and pass 50% of the Pool Comission we receive from the Authority to even beat the Authority Price.

Win-win situation for everyone.

However that's not usual in the small minded Corporate Service Provider Scene in Dubai.

In my free zone, the free for service license renewal is 5,000 AED.
This doesn't include other expenses like visa renewal fees, office/flexi desk rents and other fees.
Thank you so much , Thats very help and thats the logical price .

Well....

Anyway maybe other readers are interested in the answer as well.

Let's say you have a Dubai Freezone Company (FZCO) with 1 Residence Visa Slot the Renewal Fees of the Trade License is somewhere between 18.000 AED - 50.000 AED.

The fee structure depends further on Business Activities, Shareholder Structure and of course the Service Provider.

While usually a Service Provider causes increased costs compared to the Authority directly - we for example give some loyality discount and pass 50% of the Pool Comission we receive from the Authority to even beat the Authority Price.

Win-win situation for everyone.

However that's not usual in the small minded Corporate Service Provider Scene in Dubai.

Thank you so much , Thats very help and thats the logical price .

Yes very logical price going with a Dixie Toilet License in 2022 - have fun getting some bank account done - don't wine around here and bash the UAE banks when you are not able to get Business Bank Account or some Banker wants to have 100.000 USD min. Balance from you.