Our valued sponsor

Couple questions regarding Seychelles -> UK

seywhat

Offshore Agent
Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Would appreciate any input on this!

Purely hypothetical ofcourse...

I have a UK company I've been paying taxes on for a while (3 years).

If I start a new venture (in 2 weeks) with a company in Seychelles and at the end of that partnership I am due for example £125,000.

1) Would it be legal to set up a corp in Seychelles before the partnership and at the end of it the company I'm working with send a payment to my own Seychelles corp?

2) How would it work in the UK with HMRC? Will it affect my current UK company, and what kind of records do I need to keep in case HMRC look into my company for whatever reason?

3) If I pay myself a dividend/salary from the Seychelles corp to myself as income, do I pay the UK rate (45% over 4x,xxx) or do I pay capital gains at whatever the rate is? (Assume I pay myself £125,000 salary).

Thanks!

Legal no. Possible maybe... would recommend you to consult a local tax lawyer who may be able to form contracts that may help you and as well structure the company setup that it may (maybe not) be possible.

Honestly I don't believe there is a legit way to do so, but would be happy to hear from any person who think they can set this up trouble free ;)

If the entire setup is done in the Seychelles before you enter into any partnership or so, wouldn't it be OK from a legal point of view? I think so, also from a tax point it seems to be a better option to setup the structure before any money is floating into it. If you do it later then both tax & legal issues will rise I guess??

It's always the same speaking holding companies. You have to setup the holding before you file for the trading company to avoid any corporate tax and even personal tax when changing the structure.

Latest Threads