Our valued sponsor

crazy bitcoin dumped 5000 US$ today!

have you noticed? when things go well for BTC, all trolls are sleeping.

the moment bleeding starts and market shits itself (including S&P btw), they run and shout "I told you so!"

Yes, like today. It is funny.
Even when Bitcoin has not even been such a great investment on a yearly basis being barely up 10% but yet it is the seemingly biggest bubble of them all ;)

count me in, I will not sell, rather loose everything then sell it.
This is absolute lunacy. You must ask yourself: "Why did I buy this asset? Why am I holding it?" Was it not to make a profit? This is not a psychological phenomenon unique to bitcoin. Look at what happened in the early 1980's after gold's parabolic rise. Those who refused to sell their gold at the peak took terrible losses. You need to know why you purchased an asset in the first place -- and you need to have an exit plan and take profits. History always repeats itself. And investors make the same mistakes over and over. This is why I study cycles.

This is absolute lunacy. You must ask yourself: "Why did I buy this asset? Why am I holding it?" Was it not to make a profit? This is not a psychological phenomenon unique to bitcoin. Look at what happened in the early 1980's after gold's parabolic rise. Those who refused to sell their gold at the peak took terrible losses. You need to know why you purchased an asset in the first place -- and you need to have an exit plan and take profits. History always repeats itself. And investors make the same mistakes over and over. This is why I study cycles.
So, the decision to come to a "sell" aka leave that investment is quite easy if something went up a lot and "taking profit" is thrown around a lot.
If you exit the trade which everyone and his dog does you end up with usd. Is that a good buy?

You cannot really "sell" anything. You always end up buying into something else.

But then the very difficult question again, taking profit into what ?

I do not want to hold on to too much fiat including usd, especially not in the form of bank balances. Gold is also cumbersome to store and even 100x worse to move and my trackers also not the real deal and are again "stored" at banks.

Its a desired behavior from the elite in a deflationary system.People not spending but holding.
He executes the elites will 1:1
And i doubt even 5% has an exit plan to not get rekkt

But then the very difficult question again, taking profit into what ?
I could think of dozens of example. How about a working farm? If done properly, they are cash cows. Everyone needs food all the time. Food is a perfect asset in every economic cycle, but especially during an inflationary cycle. It is historically offers the number one ROI, ranking above the equity markets and all other asset classes.

Or a portfolio of unique pieces of real estate in various jurisdictions. The key is unique. In other words, there will no other one like this one. Buy real assets that appreciate in value and offer an income.

Reactions: FlipnShip