Our valued sponsor

creating new Costa Rica company where?

pinacol

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
I want to create a new company in Costa Rica for some gambling affiliate business. I read there is not requirement or restrictions in CR that's why want the company to be registered there, where to find a reliable agent?

Where can I open a bank account for my business type and that accept costa rica companies?

I agree with xwebm it's not going to be the registration of the company but the bank account that will be a problem without a license. Maybe there are people here that may know how to solve this issue.

Reactions: xwebm
You may draw up a business description to make sure that people understand exactly what it is you tend to do.

Reactions: xwebm
I want to create a new company in Costa Rica for some gambling affiliate business. I read there is not requirement or restrictions in CR that's why want the company to be registered there, where to find a reliable agent?

Where can I open a bank account for my business type and that accept costa rica companies?
When you say affiliate business I don't think it's complicated and you may already have found a great place for your company. Do you mind to share :) ?

Reactions: suzy
It's simple for affiliate business to register a offshore company, however, for bank account opening it sucks, the banks are asking for contracts and all kind of stuff that we won't have! so you better reconsider what business you explain to the banks.