Our valued sponsor

Credit card processor converts euros to bitcoin

Rcocbb

Oct 23, 2019
Visit site
Is there a credit card processor that allows you to accept payments in Euros with mastercard or visa and then allow you to withdraw those payments to your business in bitcoin.? Are there any payment processors that will convert Euro payments to bitcoin within the payment gateway itself or do you have to withdraw funds in Euros and then purchase bitcoin on an exchange?

I have bookmarked this thread since it is an interesting service you are looking for. As far as I know there is no service like this yet.

Is there a credit card processor that allows you to accept payments in Euros with mastercard or visa and then allow you to withdraw those payments to your business in bitcoin.? Are there any payment processors that will convert Euro payments to bitcoin within the payment gateway itself or do you have to withdraw funds in Euros and then purchase bitcoin on an exchange?
Yep. There is:))) Send me a PM and I will give you the contact details and email ID.

Advcash?

Yep. There is:))) Send me a PM and I will give you the contact details and email ID.
So is it a secret this processor? If not you are welcome to post a link here in this thread to make it useful for everyone.

@GiGoGo do you have any relation to changelly? I just wonder would be cool to have a rep here from this company?

You can try Changelly

In theory is possible to invoice it in Euros from offshore and receive Crypto, needs to be done with an API call. I'm really interested on this because I see future or operating offshore companies but doing banking in crypto

1573214257114.png

@Rcocbb btw the below thread might prove useful.

If you want to cut out the middleman (like changelly) then try going directly to Simplex.

Reactions: GiGoGo

Latest Threads