Our valued sponsor

cross referencing

michael reader

BANNED MEMBER
Apr 29, 2018
Visit site
if someone was born and living in guatemala at the time that they opened offshore bank accounts with a residential address in guatemala but one day moved to venezuela without informing their banks, how would the banks discover this flaw/loophole? they moved to venezuela but were still receiving mail and correspondence at their old guatemala address where a relative was receiving it. how could the aeoi, tiea, crs, ect... uncover this loophole assuming that they were crossreferencing the information? when it came time to transfer funds from an offshore bank to a regular commercial bank on the mainland be it in guatemala or venezuela? how could all of these exchange agreements uncover the lie? the banks havent been notified of this change of address and so far only know that the person still lives in guatemala when in fact have moved permanently to venezuela. how exactly will these exchange agreements discover this loophole? their still sending mail and correspondence to guatemala and the person is still under their old taxation for guatemala and not venezuela. if under their old guatemala taxation, how will the exchange agreements discover this flaw? for taxation purposes of course. they would still be under their old guatemalan taxation system. rsvp.

ok let me ask you this way then. lets say you were born and living in angola which is a country in africa when you opened offshore bank accounts. you told the offshore banks that you were born and living in angola when those offshore bank accounts were opened. one day you moved to lesotho or some other country of the world like lets say colombia. after you moved to another country permanently but still a citizen of angola you failed to notify your banks of the change of address. your banks were still sending debit cards, transfer of funds, correspondence to your old mailing address in angola. how would the exchange of information eventually discover assuming that they do that you are in fact living in another country and no longer angola if you are still receiving stuff from your banks at your old angola address? there is automatic exchange of information, common reporting standard, tax information exchange agreements. can you please tell me how all of this exchange of information will discover this? rsvp. thank you.

All the questions are mixed up. I would like to help you, but to be honest it is hard since I dont know the context.